Exclusive Late Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Packed lunch each day and waking map
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
The quaint and charming Garve Hotel is situated in the hamlet from which it gets its name, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. Surrounded by pretty gardens, the hotel is ideal for those wishing for an idyllic country retreat and its warm, cosy décor within creates a relaxed atmosphere, perfect for after a day of exploring the area.
Garve is situated on the banks of the Black River and is just 30 minutes from Inverness, as well as being well placed for visiting some of the areas other popular towns such as Strathpeffer and Ullapool.
Garve Hotel’s restaurant offers a table d’hôte menu that changes daily. There is also a traditionally decorated lounge and bar where guests can enjoy a Highland whisky.
Where is Garve Hotel?
Mar Road, Garve IV23 2PR
From Inverness take the A9 and eventually turn onto the A835. Continue along the A835 until you reach Garve and the hotel is the last building on the right.
What’s worth visiting in Garve?
- Kyle Line - As featured in Michael Palin’s ‘Great Train Journeys of the World’, the famous Kyle Line will allow you to sit back and take in the spectacular wilderness of northern Scotland.
- Inverness – Known as the capital of the Highlands, Inverness is a compact and historic city, perfect for a day trip to see its castle, museums or even just for a spot of shopping.
- Hillwalking – Garve Hotel’s rural location puts it close to a variety of walking routes for all levels. From the heights of Ben Wyvis to the scenic Rogie Falls, the area is brimming with wildlife, flora, fauna and wonderful views.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
Offering a menu that changes daily, guests can dine on traditional roasts, fish or vegetarian dishes in the relaxed surrounds of the hotel’s restaurant and the lounge and bar offer an cosy spot to enjoy a coffee or after-dinner drink.
Features at a glance:
- Rural Highland setting
- Scenic gardens
- Restaurant with daily menu
- Dog friendly hotel
- Free guest parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“A perfect Highland setting and a traditional building – Garve Hotel ticks all the boxes for a rural getaway. Warm and welcoming, this hotel has everything you need for a short break in Wester Ross.”