Packed lunch each day and waking map
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Set amidst charming gardens leading down to the meandering Blackwater River, the Garve Hotel offers a tranquil setting in the magnificent Western Highlands. Garve Rail Station is just a 5 minute walk away and is part of the Kyle Line, a single track railway running through the Highlands and one of the “Great Train Journeys of the World". There is a wealth of outdoor pursuits on the doorstep, with specially constructed walkways to Silverbridge or Rogie Falls. For those who seek more adventurous routes, walkers can tackle nearby Ben Wyvis. The Garve hotel is the perfect destination for a Highland getaway and there are a wide selection of breaks and special offers available with easy-breaks.com.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Games room
- 30 min drive to Inverness
- Culloden Battlefield and Visitors Centre The site has been restored to as close as possible to that seen by the forces on that fateful day in April 1746, Culloden now welcomes visitors with an impressive new visitor centre and exciting interactive exhibition.
- Urquhart Castle Discover 1,000 years of drama, experience a glimpse of medieval life and enjoy stunning views over Loch Ness from the ruins of the greatest castle in the Highlands.
- Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition Centre Discover the history of Loch Ness from the ice age to the third millennium in a seven room, themed, automated walk through.
- Black Isle Wildlife and Country Park The park consists of 50 acres which are home to a wide range of animals such as ducks, emu, lemur, zebra, meerkats and more.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Guest car park
- Guest lift
- Pets welcome
BARS & RESTAURANT
- En suite facilities
- Hospitality tray
- Hairdryer available
- Iron and ironing board available
- 5 min walk from Garve railway station
- 2 min walk to bus stop
- 25 miles from Inverness