Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Includes Packed lunch & Walking Maps
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
The Ben Wyvis Hotel, located in Strathpeffer, is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful and tranquil Ross-shire Highlands. The relaxed air of the hotel gardens reflects the serenity of the location whilst the architecture of the building blends in perfectly with the village. Explore nearby whisky distilleries, golf courses and ancient castles. Indoors, relax by the roaring log fire and enjoy a huge selection of hand-picked wines and whiskies or enjoy fine dining in the Jacobite Restaurant, which serves organic produce, beef, fish and game. There is a lot to see and do in Strathpeffer for families, couples and groups alike. Be amazed by the abundance of wildlife in the area, take a boat trip on the Moray Firth or you can even watch your favourite movies at the hotel’s own 32-seat cinema!
- FREE! Wifi in public areas
- 32 seat cinema
- Private putting green
- Ecoventure Tours Running daily boat trips in The Moray Firth where you can witness this wonderful sea life in their own habitat.
- Highland Museum of Childhood Set in an old Victorian railway station in Strathpeffer, the Highland Museum of Childhood has a unique and fascinating collection of artefacts relating to growing up in Highland Scotland.
- Glen Ord Distillery Glen Ord Distillery was founded in 1838, making it one of the oldest in Scotland.
- Black Isle Wildlife and Country Park The park consists of 50 acres which are home to a wide range of animals such as ducks, emu, lemur, zebra, meerkats and more.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £12 per pet per night
- Children welcome
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Jacobite Restaurant where you will savour the freshest produce, beef, fish and game.
- Strathview Bar and Lounge, Enjoy local entertainment or sit by the roaring log fire and sample an extensive range of over 60 whiskies and hand-picked wines.
- En suite facilities
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Direct-dial telephone
- Iron and ironing board available
- Cots available
- Room service available
- 4.9 miles from Dingwall railway station
- 3 min walk from bus stop
- 27 miles from Inverness airport