Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Includes tour of Glen Ord distillery and tasting of a 12 yr old single malt
Packed lunch each day and waking map
Includes Jacobite Cruise Ticket
Situated in the former spa town of Strathpeffer, Mackay’s Hotel is nestled in the spectacular Scottish Highlands. The village of Strathpeffer lies in a glen five miles west of Dingwall and is sheltered on both the west and north side allowing a comparative dry and warm climate. This area of outstanding natural beauty boasts stunning rugged landscapes and an abundance of natural wildlife. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool, hot tub and steam room, ensuring you get the opportunity to relax and unwind during your stay. Whether you`re interested in some of the wide range of outdoor activities available, sightseeing, visiting some of the many places of historical interest in the area or prefer a more leisurely break, MacKay's Hotel, is an excellent base for exploring the Highlands.
- Leisure facilities
- Excellent base for touring the Northern Highlands
- Highland Museum of Childhood Set in an old Victorian railway station in Strathpeffer, the Highland Museum of Childhood has a unique and fascinating collection of artefacts relating to growing up in Highland Scotland.
- Glen Ord Distillery Glen Ord Distillery was founded in 1838, making it one of the oldest in Scotland.
- Black Isle Wildlife and Country Park The park consists of 50 acres which are home to a wide range of animals such as ducks, emu, lemur, zebra, meerkats and more.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
- Guide dogs only
- Guest car park
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Guest lift
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Hospitality tray
- Hairdryer available
- Iron & ironing board
- En suite facilities
- 4.8 miles from Dingwall railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 26 miles from Inverness airport