Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Includes Packed lunch & Walking Maps
Choice of spa treatments
Wine And Dine
A bottle of wine
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
The Isle of Mull Hotel & Spa is magnificently positioned on the bay of Craignure, close to the main ferry terminal and with exceptional views of the island. Leisure facilities include a swimming pool, sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub. Spa treatments are also available at the hotel’s spa. The hotel is popular for guests who enjoy walking, with a variety of different trails to be explored. Marvel at the eagles and buzzards flying overhead or catch a glimpse of the red deer on hills and forests. The island is ideally situated for those wishing to visit Iona, an island rich in history and culture. Spectacular views across the mainland can be enjoyed from every room and close by there are views of castles, beaches and sea life including dolphins, whales and basking sharks.
- Leisure facilities -
- Spectacular views from every bedroom
- Short distance from the Ferry terminal
- Craignure Golf Club A challenging 9-hole golf course built on relatively flat ground
- Calgary Bay Home to one of the most photographed beaches in Scotland as well as a fascinating Art in Nature walk.
- The Marine Visitor Centre A fun, interactive experience where you can learn about the local waters of Mull
- Duart Castle Home to the 28th chief of Clan Mclean, Duart Castle is the oldest inhibited castle on the island.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £12 per night charge
- On site parking
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Spa & beauty treatments
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Sheallach-Na-Mara restaurant enjoys panoramic views over Craignure Bay, fabulous food and a warm, welcoming ambience.
- Bar Muileach - a truly unique whisky bar with over 100 drams just begging to be tasted.
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- Nearest railway & bus station Oban (on mainland)
- Nearest airport Glasgow (on mainland)