Whisky Tour Break - Oban Distillery
Includes entry into Oban Distillery and a dram of Oban Malt
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Set on the edge of Oban's picturesque Esplanade, Oban Bay Hotel & Spa is the ideal base from which to explore Scotland’s west coast. Convenient for the train and ferry terminals it is ideal for both leisure and business guests.
Our spacious sun lounge offers a panoramic view of the bay, the island of Kerrera and the mountains of Mull.
The modern bedrooms and luxurious suites are appointed to a very high standard. There are limited sea view rooms (six in total), which are very popular and are fast sellers.
The Rannachan Restaurant has both a table d’hôte and à la carte menu featuring fresh, local seafood and our stylish bar serves meals throughout the day.
Relax in our mini Sonas Spa and enjoy our steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub – with views of the bay. Pamper yourself and book a spa treatment (we recommend that you book prior to arrival).
The Oban Bay Hotel & Spa has limited parking available and requires to be pre-booked prior to arrival, this is chargeable at £5 per day, alternatively there are free parking facilities within one minute walk of the hotel.
There’s much to see and do in the area including: whale watching, trips to Mull & Iona, Oban Sea Life Sanctuary, ancient castles, Oban Distillery, golfing, kayaking to name just a few.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Sun lounge offering panoramic views of Oban Bay
- Outdoor hot tub
- Kayaking Try out a range of paddle sports such as sea kayaking, white water kakyaking and open canoeing
- Oban War and Peace Museum Learn about the rich history of this busy port town
- 1745 House at Dunollie This heritage site includes a medieval castle with a range of exhibitions and events on throughout the year
- Visit the islands Excellent ferry links make Oban the ideal base from which to visit the hebridean isles
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £10 per night charge
- Limited Parking, first come first serve basis
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Guest lift, accesses certain rooms only. There are 18 steps to access the lift.
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Lounge Bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 15 min walk from Oban railway station
- 5 min walk from bus stop
- 89 miles from Glasgow airport