Located in the quaint town of Aberfeldy, Breadalbane Arms is a great location for exploring Highland Perthshire. The hotel is a 200 year old former coaching inn and is situated in the town’s main square. The building is full of historic character, which is reflected in the hotel’s variously sized, cosy bedrooms.
Known as the outdoor capital of the UK, Perthshire is a playground for adventure-seekers. Nearby are many opportunities for water rafting, abseiling, gorge walking, canyoning and mountain-biking. Aberfeldy itself has several claims to fame, it was made famous by Scotland’s national bard, Robert Burns and is also known as being Scotland’s first Fair Trade town.
The hotel’s restaurant and bar offers a welcoming atmosphere to enjoy a home-cooked meal or a sociable drink.
Where is Breadalbane Arms?
Bridge End, Aberfeldy, Perthshire PH15 2DF
Take the A9 to Old Military Road and follow to A827 into Aberfeldy. Eventually turn right onto Bank Street and follow to Bridge End, where the hotel is situated.
What’s worth visiting in Aberfeldy?
- Dewar’s World of Whisky - Tour the distillery and heritage exhibition, showcasing the history of this now global brand.
- Castle Menzies - Take a step back in time at this 16th century castle and learn about its turbulent history.
- Ben Lawers National Reserve - Explore the range of mountains that is home to an array of wildlife including black grouse, otter and ravens.
- The Scottish Crannog Centre – This amazing exhibit details the lives of those who stayed in ancient loch-dwellings named crannogs.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The hotel’s charming restaurant overlooks the town’s pretty cobbled square and serves a variety of traditional dishes in a cosy atmosphere. After a home-cooked meal, guests can retire to the bar for a malt whisky.
Breakfast: 08:00-09:30 (Mon to Sat) 08:30-10:00 (Sun)
Dinner: 17:00 – 20:30
Features at a glance:
- Old coaching inn
- Located in the centre of Aberfeldy
- Cosy restaurant and bar
- Pet friendly
- Free parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Aberfeldy is a beautiful town, and Breadalbane Arms is right in the heart of it. This historic building is an excellent base for exploring Perthshire on an activity break - be sure to return to a warm meal in the restaurant after a fun day of exploring.”