Dinner On One Evening
Breakfast & Dinner on 1 Night
Wine & Dine
A bottle of wine on 1 night
Aberfeldy Mini Break
Breakfast & Dinner
The Breadalbane Arms Hotel was established as a Coaching Inn over two centuries ago. Centrally situated in Aberfeldy’s main square, it is in an ideal location for a short break. Enjoy traditional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, which overlooks the cobbled square of the charming town. Relax with a highland malt whisky in the cosy lounge bar serves a wide range of drinks and Highland malt whiskies. Rooms are traditionally furnished, and each benefits from an en suite bathroom. Whether you want to relax and unwind, or participate and perhaps learn a new sport, there is something for all in Aberfeldy.
- Centrally situated in Aberfeldy
- Ideal location for a short break
- Dewar’s World of Whisky Tour the distillery and heritage exhibition, showcasing the history of this now global brand.
- Castle Menzies Take a step back in time at this 16th century castle and learn about its turbulent history.
- Ben Lawers National Reserve Explore the range of mountains and see if you can spot at black grouse, an otter or a raven soaring overhead
- Fortinghall Church and Yew Tree This church was built on an easy Christian site, said to have been founded from Iona in 700AD. The Yew tree, situated in the churchyard is thought to be the oldest tree in Europe.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £10 per night charge, only permitted in bedrooms
- On site parking
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 19 miles from Dunkeld & Birnam railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 72 miles from Edinburgh airport