Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Dinner On Two Nights
Breakfast & Dinner on 2 Nights
A bottle of Champagne on arrival
Offering a sumptuous stay in Perthshire, the award winning Cairn Lodge Hotel in Auchterarder is a fantastically deluxe choice for holidays in Scotland. Boasting 10 individually designed and perfectly appointed rooms in the main hotel as well as the height of luxury in the five room lodge, it offers travellers the chance to enjoy a truly relaxing stay.
Escape from it all in a luxurious hotel surrounded by stunning Scottish scenery and be sure to take a peaceful stroll in the hotel’s beautifully manicured gardens. Nearby attractions include Scone Palace and a whole host of Perthshire castles, take a tour and discover the fairytale feel of these impressive old buildings.
A stroll through Auchterarder is a charming experience but if you're hoping to enjoy a city buzz on your trip as well as a country idyll, you'll be glad to know the hotel is only an hour away from Edinburgh and Glasgow – perfect for a little shopping or cultural daytrip. Challenge yourself at the world famous Gleneagles Golf Course or try out the other beautiful inland courses at Whitemoss by Aberuthven and Dunning. You'll also find the Auchterarder Golf Course only a few minutes away from the hotel, ideal for a leisurely round or two before retiring to the restaurant for a delicious meal.
Once you're satisfied with your par, take a seat in The Grill Room and peruse a menu packed with local delicacies and exciting twists on traditional grills. After dining, make your way through to the charming Cocktail Bar with its contemporary feel and Victorian touches. Enjoy an old favourite or ask the cocktail staff to introduce you to a new one before retiring to your elegant room and making the most of its excellent amenities – from supremely soft sheets to Bang & Olufsen music systems.
Where is the Cairn Lodge & Hotel?
Orchil Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1LX
Travelling from Perth, approach via the A9 and turn onto the A824 Main Road through Auchterarder for five miles, turn right at the Ochil Road Junction and the hotel will be on your left. If you're coming from the direction of Stirling, follow the M9 onto the A9, then take the turn off for Auchterarder and turn left into Ochil Road.
What’s worth visiting in Perthshire?
- Huntington Tower Castle – Huntington Tower is a fantastic example of a stalwart castle built over a number of centuries and boasting some fine paintings and gorgeous gardens.
- Scone Palace – Visit this historic spot and see for yourself the place where many Scottish kings, including Robert the Bruce, were crowned and find out more about the famous Stone of Destiny.
- Scottish Liqueur Centre– For some truly indulgent sightseeing, be sure to pay a visit to this fine establishment, now renamed Morrison and Mackay Whisky that features a fantastic selection of malts.
- Perth Festival of Arts: May – This exciting festival invites art forms of all types, including performances from world-renowned musicians, stunning exhibitions and enchanting plays.
- Glenfiddich Piping and Fiddling Championships: October – See some of the finest pipers and fiddlers in Scotland at this lively annual competition. Only invited entrants are able to take part and you can expect to see the cream of the crop performing individual recitals.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Grill Room’s menu is packed with classics and contemporary treats. This trendy yet comfortable restaurant features a state-of-the-art kitchen and is one of the few restaurants in Scotland to boast its own Josper Grill. The fabulous menu is complimented by a full range of drinks, champagnes and cognacs.
After your meal, step into the chic surrounds of the adjoining Cocktail Bar, where Victorian splendour has been given a modern spin and you'll find a fantastic selection of drinks waiting for you. Choose from a huge array of classic and new cocktails or pop in during the day for light snacks or afternoon tea.
Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 – 15:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00
Features at a glance
- Multi-award winning hotel
- 10 bedrooms and lodge
- 24-hour room service
- Rooms boast flatscreen TVs and Bang & Olufsen music systems
- The Grill Room
- Cocktail Bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free on-site parking available
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- The hotel offers accessible rooms on the ground floor – contact us to check details and availability.
- To book one of the hotel’s gorgeous rooms or to find out more about the luxurious lodge house, contact our customer service team.
- Pets are not allowed but service animals are permitted. Please contact us for further details.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“For a luxurious weekend break in Scotland, choose the fabulous Cairn Lodge & Hotel. Gorgeous, peaceful surrounds, stunning views and fabulous attention to detail ensures that this unique hotel is perfectly placed for making the most of a stay in Aucterarder. Guests can choose between the beautifully designed hotel and lodge house, both of which are ideal for romantic holidays or family trips to Perthshire. Enjoy fabulous amenities, excellent service and top class dining at a dazzling hotel within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow.”