Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Entertainment Break - Early Bird Live Entertainment
Live Tribute Act Entertainment
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Afternoon Tea Break
Afternoon tea on one afternoon
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
Located in ‘The Gateway to Glenshee’, The Angus Hotel in Blairgowrie is a family owned hotel, stylishly decorated with modern furnishings yet still retaining a warm and cosy feel. Located in one of Perthshire’s largest, yet most charming towns, it is a great base for exploring the surrounding area and seeing all that it has to offer. Within the hotel, there are dining options and leisure facilities for those in need of a relaxing break.
The town of Blairgowrie is a great base for an active break all year round due to its proximity to various walking routes (the 64 mile Cateran Trail starts in Blairgowrie), Glenshee Ski Centre, as well as fishing along the River Ericht. Other nearby towns worth a visit include Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Balmoral, Royal Deeside and Perth.
Within the hotel, make use of the leisure club equipped with a sauna, pool and spa bath. For luxurious hot stone massages, aromatherapy massages, facials and reflexology treatments, visit the Vital Health and Beauty Spa. The hotel also specialises in regular entertainment evenings.
Guests can dine in The Bay Tree Restaurant – a local favourite – or in The Bay Tree Bar Restaurant that offers a more informal dining experience than the main restaurant.
Where is The Angus Hotel?
Wellmeadow, Blairgowrie, Perthshire, Scotland PH10 6NQ
Take either the M90 Edinburgh or M80 Glasgow motorway towards Perth, then follow the A93 to Braemar. The hotel is situated in the centre of Blairgowrie overlooking the Wellmeadow Park.
What’s worth visiting in Perthshire?
- Glenshee - Glenshee Ski Centre has some of the UK's most extensive skiing and snowboarding facilities with an impressive 22 lifts and 36 runs offering various natural terrains for all levels of skiers and snowboarders during the winter months.
- Cateran Walking Trail – Split into five stages, this walk can be tackled by any level of walker to enjoy the incredible surrounding views. The historic trail takes its name from the cattle thieves who raided the lands.
- The Blairgowrie Golf Club – Surrounded by gorgeous scenery, there are three courses to choose from, two of which are championship courses with Lansdowne Course being the previous host of both the Scottish Amateur Championship in 2013 and PGA Championship Final in 2014.
What is there to do at the hotel?
By day, guests can make use of the hotel’s spa and leisure club, take a dip in the pool or unwind in the sauna and spa bath. The hotel also has a Vital Health and Beauty Spa that offers a range of spa and beauty treatments. In the evening, the hotel hosts a variety of themed musical events.
Where it there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Bay Tree Restaurant serves up traditional British fare using Scottish produce. Their bar is also great to grab a drink in or dine from their menu that serves up pub grub and light bites.
Breakfast: Mon to Fri 07:30- 09:30 Sat to Sun 08:30 – 10:00
Lunch: 11:00 – 18:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 20:45
Features at a glance
- Centrally located in Blairgowrie
- Ideal for active breaks
- Family run hotel
- Stylish bedrooms
- Traditional Bay Tree Restaurant
- Bay Tree Bar serveing light meals
- Leisure club with pool, sauna and spa bath
- Vital Health and Beauty spa
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Free guest parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in 14:00, check out 11:00
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charged at £12 per stay
- Disabled access is available –contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, contact us to check details and availability
- For more information or to book, contact easy-breaks.com on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“This is a great family run hotel in a beautiful area of Scotland. There is plenty of entertainment on offer and great amenities. Ideal for those wishing to walk or ski in the area.”