Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine on the first evening
Situated in the heart of Perthshire, The Angus Hotel in Blairgowrie is the perfect base from which to explore the neighbouring towns and regions such as Dunkeld, Pitlochry, Glenshee, Balmoral, Royal Deeside and Perth. There are a wealth of attractions on offer in Perthshire including Blair Castle, Glamis Castle, Scone Palace and theatres in Pitlochry and Perth. Have a flutter on the horses, with meetings from April to October at Perth race course. After a day exploring , you can take advantage of the extensive leisure facilities which include a swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi as well as a spa offering a variety of treatments. There are a variety of entertainment breaks on offer at the Angus Hotel with easy-breaks.com.
- Swimming pool
- Large variety of entertainment breaks
- Situated in the heart of Blairgowrie
- Couper Abbey Discover the remnants of this medieval abbey which was founded by the King of Scotland in the 12th century
- Blairgowrie Golf Club Play on two of the finest championship golf courses, offering a challenge for any golfer.
- Cateran Walking Trail Take in some of Scotland’s most breath-taking scenery on this five stage walking trail which starts from Blairgowrie
- Meigle Musuem Marvel at the Pictish carving, most of them discovered in the graveyard behind the building.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Pets welcome, £12 per night charge
- Guest lift
- On site parking
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Bay Tree bar & restaurant, the perfect location for enjoying the most nourishing and tasty Scottish fayre, cooked to perfection in the traditional Scottish kitchen
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 17 miles from Perth railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 60 miles from Edinburgh airport