Packed lunch each day and waking map
Chocoholic Mini Break
Hot chocolate and chocolate delights
includes wine and chocolates
Situated in Blairgowrie town centre, the Royal Hotel is perfectly located for exploring the stunning landscapes of highland Perthshire. The hotel has been renovated and tastefully refurbished to cater for the 21st century lifestyle and now offers outstanding facilities whilst retaining the charm and character of its early Victorian architecture. The area is a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts with walking, golf and cycling all possible in the nearby countryside. Glamis Castle, Perth and the Scone Palace are all within 30 minutes’ drive of the Royal Hotel. Dundee is 40 minutes away. Enjoy a friendly and welcoming atmosphere at the Royal Hotel, the ideal location for a short break in Blairgowrie.
- Perfect base for exploring Perthshire
- Located in the centre of Blairgowrie
- Couper Abbey Discover the remnants of this medieval abbey which was founded by the King of Scotland in the 12th century
- Blairgowrie Golf Club Play on two of the finest championship golf courses, offering a challenge for any golfer.
- Cateran Walking Trail Take in some of Scotland’s most breath-taking scenery on this five stage walking trail which starts from Blairgowrie
- Meigle Musuem Marvel at the Pictish carving, most of them discovered in the graveyard behind the building.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Guide dogs only
- On site parking
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Glens restaurant, offering good food from a choice menu which captures the flavours of Scotland
- Lounge bar, a popular haunt for both visitors and locals alike
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 3 min walk from bus stop
- 17 miles from Perth railway station
- 57 miles from Edinburgh airport