Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Ideal for a weekend away or family holidays, there is something for everyone at Crieff Hydro. Located in a 900-acre estate outside the town of Crieff, Crieff Hydro is just an hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh. Relax in the sumptuous accommodation, try out archery and horse riding or indulge yourself with a spa treatment in the Victorian Spa. You can choose a formal or casual dining experience, with five different restaurants on site. Families can enjoy qualified childcare for their little ones for up to six hours each day. There are over 60 indoor and outdoor activities available at the hotel, with facilities including swimming pool, gym, spa, tennis courts, 18-hole golf course, activity centre and riding centre. Look out for special offers throughout the year at Crieff Hydro with easy-breaks.com.
- FREE! WiFi available in public areas
- FREE! Childcare available
- Leisure facilities
- Set in a 900 acre estate
- Crieff Golf Club There is a 9-hole and 18-hole course at this club, both with stunning Perthshire views.
- Drummond Castle Garden These stunning landscaped gardens are one of the finest formal gardens in the country and in Europe.
- The Famous Grouse Experience Learn about the art of whisky blending and sample a few malts at Scotland’s oldest distillery
- Crieff Visitor Centre Learn about the manufacturing process at Caithness Glass Factory; take a walk through the Drover’s exhibition before buying a wee memento at the gift shop!
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Families welcome
- Guest Lift
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Meikle, for a romantic meal or to celebrate a special occasion
- Brasserie, enjoy a family meal or relax with a light bite
- Clubhouse, kids, dogs and non golfers welcome for a light snack, lunch or dinner
- Winter garden, enjoy a morning coffee whilst you browse the days papers
- The Hub, healthy food and light bites for all the family
- En suite facilities
- 12 miles from Gleneagles railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 39 miles from Dundee airport