Dinner on One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Relaxation is a top priority at the stunning Crieff Hydro. Located amongst the beautiful countryside of Perthshire and boasting a massive number of on site and nearby activities, it's the perfect place to escape from it all and have fun. With a variety of different room types to choose from – including standard, executive, family and signature rooms – as well as a number of self-catering options, you'll have plenty to choose from.
There are more than 60 wonderful ways to enjoy yourself, including a few rounds of golf on the onsite course or a game or two of tennis. You can explore the fabulous scenery from a Segway, the saddle of a horse, quad bike or even on foot. If you'd like to experience the bright lights of the city during your stay, you'll be happy to know you will be only an hour from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
Alternatively, look forward to letting all of your stresses and strains melt away in the hotel's adult-only, Victorian spa. Featuring a sauna, steam room and spa bath as well as a heated pool, it's an oasis of calm. You can even book beauty and spa treatments - perfect for pampering yourself with. The hotel also boasts a large, family friendly pool for livelier swims in its Lagoon Leisure club and there's a gym too for working out and staying energised during your stay.
When hunger strikes, you'll find an impressive five restaurants to choose from, including the French charm of The Brasserie, Italian treats in the Piccolo Brasserie and a traditional, British menu in the grand yet welcoming Meikle Restaurant, named for the hotel's founder. After dining, look forward to retiring to your comfortable room and enjoying a sound night's sleep before waking to another day of relaxation at Crieff Hydro.
Where is Crieff Hydro hotel?
Crieff, Perthshire, PH7 3LQ, Scotland
The hotel is easily reachable via the A9, turning onto the A822 if you're coming from the South and the A85 if you're travelling from the North. The closest railway stations to the hotel are Dunblane and Perth, both are 17 miles away and have taxi ranks nearby.
What’s worth visiting in Crieff?
- Drummond Gardens – Spend a day exploring the splendours of Drummond Gardens, some of Scotland's most important, world-class formal gardens.
- The Library Of Innerpeffray – Book lovers should definitely make time to visit this charming museum, which happens to be Scotland's oldest lending library.
- Crieff Visitors Centre – As well as a shop and café offering local treats you'll find the fascinating Drover exhibition, which documents the lives of the sheep drovers who once lived in Crieff.
- Perth Festival of the Arts: May – Get ready to feel the beat as you enjoy one of Scotland's most popular music festivals, where you'll find performers from all over the world.
- Chocolate Festival: November – What better way to stay cosy when the weather turns chilly than with a steaming mug of hot chocolate? Find the perfect drink as well as loads of cocoa treats of all kinds.
What is there to do at the hotel?
Boasting its own, brilliant golf courses and fun tennis courts, the fun never stops at Crieff Hydro. Let yourself relax completely with a trip to the spa, book a few beauty treatments, enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool or stay on top of your exercise regime with a workout in the fully-equipped gym.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining, Crieff Hydro offers a wide and wonderful range of restaurants to choose from, including The Meikle, a gorgeous, stately space named after the hotel's founder. There, you'll find a menu packed with British favourites all featuring a 21st century twist. Next, there's the welcoming Brasserie, which features a sumptuous French menu, and the Piccolo Brasserie, which specialises in Italian cuisine.
Also on offer is the lovely, Victorian Winter Garden, serving light meals and lovely scones, and the Hub, which is the perfect place to find healthy wraps and soups. Last but not least is The Clubhouse, a family-friendly space ideal for breakfast, lunch and dinner – ideal for guests staying in the hotel's self-catering accommodation.
Breakfast: Times vary
Lunch/Dinner: Times vary
Features at a glance
- Standard, family and executive rooms
- 18-hole golf course
- A variety of excellent restaurants to choose from
- Welcoming hotel bar
- More than 60 leisure activities available
- 24 hour reception
- Leisure Club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking onsite
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00.
- Facilities available for disabled guests – contact us to check details and availability.
- Choose from a wide range of rooms, suites and family friendly options.
- Pets are not permitted, aside from service animals.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Discover a great getaway with endless entertainment right on its doorstep at Crieff Hydro. As suited for a romantic weekend break in Perthshire as it is for a longer adventure holiday, it boasts an excellent range of room options as well as five fantastic restaurants to choose from.”