Advanced Purchase - Bed and Breakfast
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Priding themselves on service and good value, Murraypark hotel is Crieff Hydro’s sister hotel and offers a relaxed and cosy alternative to the 4 star resort. It offers the best of both worlds being just minutes away and offering guest full use of its leisure facilities.
The hotel is set on a hill that is just a short walk from the town centre, making it a great base for exploring Crieff and Perthshire beyond.
Murraypark Hotel’s restaurant is open throughout the day, serving a varied and extensive menu in both its informal dining room and bistro bar. Guest can also warm up by the open fire with a dram.
Where is Murraypark Hotel?
The hotel can be reached via the A85 and the A9 and the closest railway stations to the hotel are Dunblane and Perth, both are 17 miles away and have taxi ranks nearby.
What’s worth visiting in Crieff?
- Drummond Gardens – Spend a day exploring the splendours of Drummond Gardens, some of Scotland's most important, world-class formal gardens.
- The Library Of Innerpeffray – Book lovers should definitely make time to visit this charming museum, which happens to be Scotland's oldest lending library.
- Crieff Visitors Centre – As well as a shop and café offering local treats you'll find the fascinating Drover exhibition, which documents the lives of the sheep drovers who once lived in Crieff.
- Perth Festival of the Arts: May – Get ready to feel the beat as you enjoy one of Scotland's most popular music festivals, where you'll find performers from all over the world.
- Chocolate Festival: November – What better way to stay cosy when the weather turns chilly than with a steaming mug of hot chocolate? Find the perfect drink as well as loads of cocoa treats of all kinds.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The hotel has a large menu that puts the emphasis on Scottish larder, featuring a variety of British dishes, from Arbroath Smokie fishcakes to Perthshire Steaks. With food served all day, guests can choose to dine in the dining room or bistro or pull up a chair in the bar and enjoy a refreshment.
Features at a glance:
- Small, friendly hotel
- Restaurant and bar
- Free use of Crieff Hydro's facilities
- Free parking
- Dog friendly
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Crieff Hydro’s sister hotel combines a relaxed, cosy atmosphere with all the amenities of its sister hotel that is just a short walk away. With comfy bedrooms and a great restaurant – it is a perfect pick for a break in Crieff. ”