Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Once the summer residence of the Dukes of Atholl, Dunkeld House is the perfect highland retreat. Situated on the banks of River Tay in its own 280-acre estate, the hotel is surrounded by woodland beauty. The hotel is secluded whilst being easily accessed from Scotland’s main cities. Try your hand at fishing, quad-biking, archery or falconry…and that’s all before even leaving the hotel grounds! For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, Dunkeld House has fantastic spa and leisure facilities that include an indoor pool, gym, sauna, steam room as well as offering a range of treatments at the spa. There are a variety of special offers and breaks available at Dunkeld House all year round with easy-breaks.com.
- Set in 280 acres of private grounds
- Wide selection of activities available
- Leisure facilities
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Take a walk on one of the many scenic routes found in the cathedral grounds before marvelling at the beauty and sense of tranquillity found within the cathedral.
- Dunkeld and Birnam Golf Club
- This 18-hole course was designed by Tom Morris and is well known for its picturesque location.
- The Beatrix Potter exhibition
- Learn about the places that inspired famous characters such as Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out:11am
- Guest lift
- On site parking
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Rooms suitable for disabled guests, please call to check availability
- Dog friendly, £15 per night or £5 per night for use of the on-site kennel
- Quad biking
- Tennis courts
- Steam rooms
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Swimming pool
- Work desk
- En suite facilities
- 2.2 miles from Dunkeld & Birnam railway station
- 56 miles from Edinburgh airport
**From 1st March, the Estate Club will be closed for 1 month, for refurbishment. Hotel residents will have access to an alternative local pool with health suite, situated at Erigmore, in the village of Dunkeld which is just a 30 minute walk or 5 minute drive. With it being March the hotel would be hoping for better weather and therefore guests will be able to get out and enjoy the 280 acre estate and walks along the River Tay**