Once the summer residence of the Dukes of Atholl, Dunkeld House is the perfect highland retreat. Situated on the banks of River Tay in its own 280-acre estate, the hotel is surrounded by woodland beauty. The hotel is secluded whilst being easily accessed from Scotland’s main cities. Try your hand at fishing, quad-biking, archery or falconry…and that’s all before even leaving the hotel grounds! For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, Dunkeld House has fantastic spa and leisure facilities that include an indoor pool, gym, sauna, steam room as well as offering a range of treatments at the spa. There are a variety of special offers and breaks available at Dunkeld House all year round with easy-breaks.com.
- Set in 280 acres of private grounds
- Wide selection of activities available
- Leisure facilities
- Dunkeld Cathedral
- Take a walk on one of the many scenic routes found in the cathedral grounds before marvelling at the beauty and sense of tranquillity found within the cathedral.
- Dunkeld and Birnam Golf Club
- This 18-hole course was designed by Tom Morris and is well known for its picturesque location.
- The Beatrix Potter exhibition
- Learn about the places that inspired famous characters such as Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddleduck.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out:11am
- Guest lift
- On site parking
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Rooms suitable for disabled guests, please call to check availability
- Dog friendly, £15 per night or £5 per night for use of the on-site kennel
- Quad biking
- Tennis courts
- Steam rooms
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Swimming pool
- Work desk
- En suite facilities
- 2.2 miles from Dunkeld & Birnam railway station
- 56 miles from Edinburgh airport