Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner On Two Nights
Breakfast & Dinner on 2 Nights
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Bottle of house Champagne in room
Steeped in history yet offering contemporary and thoroughly comfortable accommodation in the heart of Scotland, the Kenmore Hotel & Luxury Lodges is a fantastic choice for holidaymakers. With the Tay Forest Park to one side and the River Tay on the other, the hotel offers some stunning views and excellent a great location for a leisurely stroll. It's also situated within the charming surrounds of the Kenmore, a conservation village well worth exploring, and both Aberfeldy and Pitlochry are within easy driving distance.
During a stay at the hotel, you'll also find yourself nearby a wide array of heritage attractions and areas of natural beauty, including The Crannog Centre, Blair Castle, Pitlochry Dam & Salmon Ladder and The Falls of Dochart. There are also plenty of outdoor pursuits to be enjoyed, from horse trekking to falconry or even a whizz around the Highland Adventure Safari. If you'd prefer to take your exercise wandering around the shops, pay a visit to Perth or check out the local treasures and Highland souvenirs on offer in the famous House of Bruar.
Keen golfers will find themselves excellently catered to, thanks to the fabulous range of courses on offer near the hotel. As well as being famous for Gleneagles, Perthshire is home to some of the world's most handsome inland golf courses and the hotel has linked up with several, offering competitive prices for guests. Try your hand at the courses Aberfeldy, Pitlochry, Crieff, Kenmore and Killin.
When the night draws in, you can retire to the welcoming atmosphere of the Poet's Bar for an aperitif and a relaxing atmosphere. For dinner, choose between the Boar's Head bar or The Grill Room and, when the weather is warm, you can dine al fresco on the beautiful terrace. After dinner, retire to your elegant bedroom and enjoy the host of amenities provided for your comfort, from a complimentary selection of DVDs and magazines to luxurious toiletries.
Where is the Kenmore Hotel?
The Square, Kenmore, Perthshire, Scotland, PH15 2NU
Easily accessible via the major M9 motorway and then the A9, the hotel is perfectly positioned in Kenmore. Turn on to the A827 at the signpost marked Grandtully, Aberfeldy, Kenmore, Killin then advance to the mini roundabout, turn off at The Square, where you'll find the hotel.
What’s worth visiting in Perthshire?
- Castle Menzies – Pay a visit to a spectacular sixteenth century castle, lovingly restored and beautifully located near the charming small village of Weem.
- The Scottish Crannog Centre – Experience the past for yourself at this amazing exhibit detailing the lives of those who stayed in ancient loch-dwellings named crannogs.
- Dewars World of Whisky – Wet your whistle and learn more about Scotland's national drink and the rich heritage of the Dewars at this fascinating attraction.
- Perth Festival of the Arts: May – A true highlight in Scotland's music calendar, the Festival of the Arts attracts musicians from all over the world.
- Chocolate Festival: November – Once they've arrived at this fabulous annual festival, chocolate lovers will never want to leave. Enjoy everything from melt-in-the-mouth cocoa treats to chocolate-scented candles.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
You're spoilt for choice when it comes to meal times at the Kenmore Hotel. Chill out in the contemporary surroundings of The Grill Room, settle into the comfortable style of the Boar's Head bar or, if the weather permits, dine al fresco on the elegant terrace for unparalleled views of the surrounding countryside. With a kitchen featuring an Inka Grill and a menu packed with local delicacies, you might just find some new favourites.
After dining, pull up a chair in The Poet's Bar – a traditional Highland Bar, boasting comfy chairs, a cosy ambience and an open fire for chillier days. It's a nice place to sample a few malt whiskies, try local ales and plan the next day of your holiday.
Breakfast: 08:00 – 10:00
Lunch & Dinner: Choose from one menu from 12:00 – 21:30
Features at a glance
- 40 beautiful bedrooms
- Stay in Scotland's oldest inn
- Nestled beside the mountains of Highland Perthshire
- Elegant rooms with excellent facilities
- Dine well in contemporary Grill Room
- Enjoy a drink or meal in the Boar’s Head bar
- Relax by the fire in the Poet's Bar
- Complimentary selection of magazines and DVDs
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Perfect for romantic getaways
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Accessible rooms available for guests with mobility difficulties – contact us to check details and availability.
- Pets are welcome, get in touch before booking for full details.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Stay in Scotland's oldest inn and enjoy discovering the excellent hospitality and beautiful surrounds of the Kenmore Hotel. Boasting brilliant surrounding scenery, including the majestic mountains of Highland Perthshire, as well as a fun range of modern comforts, the hotel is a scenic choice for romantic weekends in the countryside. It's also an ideal spot for anyone hoping to explore the beauty of the Highlands. Dine in its welcoming restaurant, relax in its beautiful rooms and discover the meaning of relaxation at the perfectly located Kenmore Hotel.”