Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Bottle of house Champagne in room
Dinner On Two Nights
Breakfast & Dinner on 2 Nights
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Set in breath-taking mountain scenery on the banks of the River Tay, The Kenmore Hotel is Scotland’s oldest inn and perfectly located for exploring Highland Perthshire. There are 40 individually furnished bedrooms and you’ll find unrivalled panoramic vistas of the surrounding countryside from The Grill Room restaurant, or choose to dine in the Boar’s Head bar. Both feature an elegant terrace where, when the weather allows, you can enjoy dining al fresco. Attractions in the area include Taymouth Golf Course, The Scottish Crannog Centre and Castle Menzies. The city of Perth is only an hours’ drive away, where you will find a variety of attractions on offer, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants.
- FREE! Wifi available
- FREE! On site parking
- Scotland's oldest inn
- Taymouth Golf Course This 9-hole course was designed by James Braid and is surrounded by stunning landscapes.
- The Scottish Crannog Centre Disover underwater archaeology in the exhibition and learn about the Iron Age on the crannog tour.
- Castle Menzies Take a step back in time at this 16th century castle and learn about its turbulent history
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Guest lift
- On site parking
- Pets welcome, £8 per night charge
- Disabled access
BARS & RESTAURANT
- The Grill Room,enjoy unrivalled panoramic vistas of the River Tay and surrounding countryside with outstanding menus serving an exciting adaptation of grill specialties, using high-quality locally sourced produce and offering seasonally inspired dishes.
- Poet's Bar, a traditional Highland bar featuring an open fire, perfect on a chilly evening.
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Room service
- CD/DVD player
- En suite facilities
- 21 miles from Pitlochry railway station
- 6 miles from Aberfeldy bus stop
- 79 miles from Edinburgh airport