Breakfast & Dinner
Afternoon Tea Break
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
The Green Hotel Kinross is a three-star hotel on the banks of Loch Leven offering a real treat – whether you’re looking for golf breaks, family holidays, leisure breaks or long weekend breaks in Scotland.
With two different parkland 18-hole courses – The Bruce and The Montgomery – there are real challenges for golfers of every level of ability. For the rest of the family, there is a wide range of facilities to turn any break into a fun-packed holiday in Kinross.
You can keep active in the resort’s leisure club, complete with swimming pool, fully-equipped gym and sauna, pamper yourself with a treatment in the beauty room or take in some live entertainment at the on-site music venue. And it doesn’t end there. Stay in the resort and go canoeing or fishing on the loch, play tennis or croquet, go cycling or walking, or even visit the curling rink. And if you go just a few miles, there’s a huge range of activities and attractions on offer in the area – from off-road driving or ancient castles to whisky distilleries or water sports.
The Green Hotel, Golf & Leisure resort has no fewer than five different dining options to choose from – and whether you’re in the mood for fine dining or a quick bite, you’ll find great local produce on the menu.
Find a great hotel deal at the Green Hotel Kinross >
Where is the Green Hotel Kinross?
2 The Muirs
The Green Hotel is just a few minutes away from the M90, off junction 6 – offering easy access to Edinburgh in around 40 minutes and Glasgow in around an hour. There are a range of coach services to and from the main city centres, and from both Edinburgh and Glasgow airport – and to other golf destinations in St Andrews, Carnoustie and Gleneagles.
What’s worth visiting in Kinross?
• Whisky tours – this is malt whisky country, with a wide selection of the world’s finest single malts distilled within a few miles.
• Go off-road – The Scottish Off Road Driving Centre is the biggest (and most challenging) 4x4 course in the country, just 10 miles away from the resort.
• Cluny Clays – just a few miles from the resort, this Clay Pigeon shooting centre also offers a rifle range and archery.
• Lochleven Castle – Dating back to the 13th century, this castle is perhaps most famous for serving as a prison for Mary Queen of Scots.
• Bird Watching – Lock Leven is the site of a RSPB reserve, where you can see a wide variety of bird life.
What is there to do at the resort?
The Greens Hotel, Golf & Leisure Resort has a huge range of activities on offer – both for golfers and for the rest of the family.
First and foremost, this is a resort for golfers, with not one but two 18-hole courses. Carding a 79 on The Montgomery gets you a place in the hall of fame, while The Bruce is affectionately known as the ‘wild child’ for its challenges.
The Gravity Health & Leisure Club includes a 20m indoor Swimming Pool, Gym, Jacuzzi, Steam Room & Sauna, Beauty Room and more, while Backstage at The Greens provides a venue for live entertainment and a variety of live music shows.
With Loch Leven on the doorstep, you can go canoeing or fishing, or explore the 8-mile Loch Leven Heritage Trail, while there are a variety of routes, runs and trails for walking, running or mountain biking. And, within a 10-minute stroll from the hotel, you’ll find an exciting play area for younger visitors, set among the beautiful grounds of Kirkgate park.
Where is there to eat & drink at the resort?
There are five different dining venues at the resort, offering a full range of options from formal fine dining meals, to simple bistro cooking and bar snacks.
Basil’s Grill offers modern European cuisine, with an imaginative and well-balanced menu in comfortable but stylish surroundings. Monty’s Pizzeria offers fresh, Italian food in an elegant and spacious setting.
Jock’s Bar showcases the hotel’s roots as an 18th century coaching inn, and offers light meals, as well as a full range of wines, local ales and Scottish whiskies. Alternatively, The Rushes Bar, in the Greens Hotel’s sister establishment, offers another comfortable and welcoming lounge bar to unwind at the end of the day.
And, just a 15 minute stroll away from the hotel, the Boathouse Bistro on the banks of Loch Leven at Kinross Pier, offers al fresco dining, with meals and refreshments served over the warmer months of the year.
Features at a glance
• 46 spacious rooms
• Family friendly hotel – cots and highchairs available on request
• Selection of restaurants & bars
• Free guest car parking
• Excellent room service menu
• Resort boutique store
• Well-equipped games room, with pool table
• Wide range of leisure activities for children
• Fly-fishing for brown trout
• Water sports - canoeing
• Outdoor Tennis Courts
• Curling Rink – site of world’s oldest curling club
• Fitness centre, with gym, swimming pool and sauna
• Beauty room for spa breaks
• Live music and entertainment venue
• Dog friendly hotel (charges may apply).
What else do I need to know?
• Ground floor Rooms available on request – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com to check details and availability.
• Some family rooms are available – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details, availability and any possible kids’ deals.
“Heaven for golf breaks, this is a resort with all sorts of leisure facilities to keep you busy – from going for a dip in the pool, getting pampered in the spa or going fishing on the loch. For the evenings, there a range of dining options, while the resort even has its own entertainment venue.”