Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Sunday Night Hotel Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Conveniently located just half a mile from the centre of Perth, the BEST WESTERN Lovat Hotel offers 30 comfortable, en-suite rooms and a warm, friendly welcome. Offering easy access to peaceful, romantic locations like the River Tay and the lovely Branklyn Garden - a National Trust attraction - the hotel is a top spot for relaxing breaks.
Discover beautiful historic buildings like Scone Palace and Balhousie Castle or wander into town for a meal or shopping trip - Perth's finest selection of shops and boutiques are a mere 20 minute walk from the hotel. What's more, guests are welcome to make use of the leisure club and facilities at the BEST WESTERN Queens, so a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are only 10 minutes away.
After a busy day exploring Perth, guests can take a seat in the elegant 1747 Restaurant, which boasts an extensive menu and contemporary décor. As ideal for snacks and light bites as it is for leisurely dining, the bistro-style restaurant also offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Where is the BEST WESTERN Lovat Hotel?
Glasgow Road, Perth PH2 0LT
Just one mile off the M90, the hotel is easily accessible by road. It's also under a mile from Perth Railway Station and the closest airport is Edinburgh, 40 miles away.
What’s worth visiting in Perth?
- Scone Palace – See the world famous crowning place of the King of Scots and explore the magic of this 5-star tourist attraction.
- Balhousie Castle – Delve into Perth's fascinating history with a visit to this attractive castle, which also happens to be a Black Watch regiment museum.
- Nae Limits – Adventure seekers can enjoy a variety of thrilling activities at Nae Limits, including canyoning, white water rafting and quad biking.
- Perth Festival of Arts: May – This exciting festival includes performances from world-renowned musicians, stunning exhibitions and enchanting plays.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
For anything from a quick, light snack to a long, leisurely dinner, guests can take a seat in the hotel's charming 1747 Restaurant. Boasting a contemporary look, the restaurant offers a varied bistro menu with a wide range of choices and accompanying drinks.
Breakfast: 07:00 - 09:30 (weekdays), 08:00 – 10:00 (weekends)
Lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner: 17:00 – 21:15
Features at a glance
- 30 comfortable en-suite rooms
- Enjoy dining in the 1747 Bar & Bistro
- Leisure facilities at sister hotel 10 minutes away
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking on-site
- Electric car charging facilities for £10 per night
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Family or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Popular with shoppers, keen golfers and holidaymakers hoping for a quiet walk along the banks of the River Tay, the BEST WESTERN Lovat Hotel is just half a mile from Perth city centre. Guests can dine in the welcoming 1747 Restaurant, make use of the spa and leisure facilities at a nearby sister hotel or spend their time exploring the natural wonders and historic attractions in the area.”
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 6 customer reviews...