Huntingtower Hotel, situated close to the compact city of Perth, is a rural country hotel set in picturesque surrounds. The charming, country house property is elegantly decorated with 34 understatedly stylish bedrooms and surrounded by well-kept gardens and country views.
The hotel is ideally situated just three miles from Perth, a small city with an array of bars, restaurants and shopping opportunities as well as a wealth of historical attractions (being Scotland’s former capital!). Visitors can enjoy scenic walks along the River Tay in the city centre or adventure into Perthshire, Scotland’s current outdoor adventure capital!
Guests can dine on a varied menu in the traditionally decorated restaurant, with twists of tartan and wood-panelled walls or in a bright and airy conservatory.
Where is Huntingtower Hotel?
Huntingtower Hotel, Crieff Road, Perth PH1 3JT
The hotel is almost adjacent to Huntingtower Castle, a few minutes west of Perth City. Within easy access to the A9 and M90, it is just two hours from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
What’s worth visiting in Perth?
- Perth Museum & Art Gallery – From archaeology to art, the collection on display at Perth’s largest museum is both eclectic and engaging, offering something for every visitor.
- The Black Watch Castle & Museum – For 300 years, Black Watch has been one of Scotland’s most admired and fearsome regiments – this museum explores their unique identity and history.
- Scone Palace – While today’s palace is over 200 years old, the history of the site runs much deeper, back to when the abbey was home to Scotland’s Stone of Destiny.
- Perth Festival of the Arts: May – With almost two weeks of performances and exhibitions covering everything from classical music to dance to visual arts, this festival offers a wide variety of things to see and do.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The menu blends traditional Scottish food with hints of provincial French dishes, using plenty of Perthshire produce. Dishes can be enjoyed in the surrounds of the traditional restaurant or in the modern conservatory with great views of the gardens.
After dining, guests can retire to the cosy lounge and sample the hotel’s wine list and large collection of Scottish whiskies.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 10:00 (Mon to Sat) 07:30 – 10:00 (Sun)
Lunch: 12:00 -14:30
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:30 (Mon to Sat) 18:00 – 21:00 (Sun)
Features at a glance:
- Country house hotel
- Rural location close to Perth
- Restaurant and conservatory
- Lounge Bar
- Free guest parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“A charming country location, with easy access to Perth, Huntingtower Hotel is a great choice for a holiday in exciting Perthshire. Its restaurant’s tempting menu and the beautiful bedrooms make it a wonderful base for a short break.”