We stayed here 1st/2nd July as were were going to Perth races on the Wednesday. Our stay was fantastic with top notch food, very large spotless room and first class staff. We hope to visit again very soon....
Why stay at Huntingtower Hotel?
Huntingtower Hotel is nestled in a quiet, country neighbourhood setting just minutes away from the city of Perth. Its central Scottish location makes it an ideal base from which to explore Perthshire and the surrounding area, with Scotland’s main cities under a two hour drive away. Popular places to visit include Loch Tay, Auchterarder, Aberfeldy, Blairgowrie, Crieff and Gleneagles… to name but a few. Perthshire is a great place to visit for those who love the outdoors, with cycling, walking, fishing and golfing all available in the area. After a busy day exploring the region, enjoy award-winning cuisine and then return to one of the 34 stylish bedrooms where you can relax and unwind. The Huntingtower Hotel in Perth is a friendly country house hotel where a warm Scottish welcome awaits you.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Adjacent to Huntingtower Castle
- Excellent location for exploring Perthshire
- Perth Racecourse Get dressed to impress and have a flutter on the horses!
- Scone Palace One of Perthshire’s premier attractions, Scone Palace is where Scottish Kings received their crown.
- Elcho Castle Set on the banks of River Tay, this castle still retains many of its original 16th century features.
- Perth Museum & Art Gallery Experience the changing face of Perthshire throughout the years through the musuems variety of exhibitions.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out:11am
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Guest lift
- Room service
BARS & RESTAURANT
- En suite facilities
- 3 miles from Perth railway station
- 3 miles from Perth bus station
- 25 miles from Dundee airport
We have been coming to this hotel for a few years now and can't fault the food,service,staff etc.always consistent and professional. ...
Had a most enjoyable stay here for our wedding anniversary. On booking this break the operator asked if we had any requests and I explained we were celebrating our anniversary. She requested an extra nice room for us and imagine our surprise when we arrived to find ourselves in the honeymoon suite! It was a lovely large room with great views over the gardens. Fabulous bathroom too. From the moment we arrived until we checked out all the staff were very pleasant and polite. The evening meals were......
WE love this place. The food is fantastic. The location is great. the rooms are spot on. The staff are brilliant. Oh. and the break was good as well....