Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Bottle of house wine, luxury chocolates and special toiletries in room
Huntingtower Hotel is nestled in a quiet, country neighbourhood setting just minutes away from the city of Perth. Its central Scottish location makes it an ideal base from which to explore Perthshire and the surrounding area, with Scotland’s main cities under a two hour drive away. Popular places to visit include Loch Tay, Auchterarder, Aberfeldy, Blairgowrie, Crieff and Gleneagles… to name but a few. Perthshire is a great place to visit for those who love the outdoors, with cycling, walking, fishing and golfing all available in the area. After a busy day exploring the region, enjoy award-winning cuisine and then return to one of the 34 stylish bedrooms where you can relax and unwind. The Huntingtower Hotel in Perth is a friendly country house hotel where a warm Scottish welcome awaits you.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Adjacent to Huntingtower Castle
- Excellent location for exploring Perthshire
- Perth Racecourse Get dressed to impress and have a flutter on the horses!
- Scone Palace One of Perthshire’s premier attractions, Scone Palace is where Scottish Kings received their crown.
- Elcho Castle Set on the banks of River Tay, this castle still retains many of its original 16th century features.
- Perth Museum & Art Gallery Experience the changing face of Perthshire throughout the years through the musuems variety of exhibitions.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out:11am
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Guest lift
- Room service
BARS & RESTAURANT
- En suite facilities
- 3 miles from Perth railway station
- 3 miles from Perth bus station
- 25 miles from Dundee airport