Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
One x 30 minute spa treatment
Whisky Tour Break - Blair Athol Distillery
Includes Entry to Atholl Distillery
Christmas Party Night
Live Tribute Act Entertainment
Situated in the heart of Pitlochry, Scotland’s Hotel & Leisure Club is the ideal base from which to experience all that Highland Perthshire has to offer. Discover the many walking and cycling routes which start and end in the town centre. Try and catch a salmon or two in River Tummel or River Gary. Those looking for a relaxing break away from it all can take advantage of the hotel’s leisure and spa facilities which include a swimming pool, hot tub, gym as well as a selection of spa treatments offer. Enjoy traditional Scottish fare in the Faskally Restaurant and then relax with a glass of your favourite tipple in MACNABS Bar & Grill. After a busy day exploring Pitlochry, return to one of the 72 comfortable and stylish bedrooms, many of which have stunning countryside views.
- FREE! Wifi available
- Leisure club
- Centrally located in Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre Set on the banks of River Tummel, there a variety of performances at the theatre throughout the year.
- Blair Athol Distillery Learn about the distilling process of the famous Bell’s brand and sample some whisky.
- Blair Castle Previously home to the Dukes and Earls of Atholl, Blair Castle was known as gatekeeper to the Highlands. Learn about the castle’s turbulent history and explore its extensive grounds
- The Enchanted Forest A spectacular sound and light show set in Faskally Wood.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Pets welcome, £10 per night charge
- On site parking
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Guest lift
BARS & RESTAURANTS
- Faskally restaurant, looking out to the idyllic Perthshire mountains, you will enjoy a vibrant mix of colours, Scottish fayre and welcoming, friendly service at our hotel in Pitlochry.
- MACNABS Bar & Grill, enjoy a dram or glass of wine and unwind after a day exploring Perthshire. Macnabs Bar & Grill’s menu is brimming with authentic Italian dishes, from filling pasta and risotto to stone baked pizzas.
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.4 miles from Pitlochry railway station
- 0.2 miles from bus stop
- 49 miles from Dundee airport