Excellent value for money. Dinner very good. Marks off for breakfast being a bit chaotic due to large parties in....
Erskine Bridge Hotel, Erskine, United Kingdom
Set in 18 acres of parkland with spectacular views of the Kilpatrick Hills, Erskine Bridge and the Clyde, The Erskine Bridge Hotel is ideally placed for those looking for easy access to the airport and Glasgow City Centre. There are plenty of attractions nearby, including Braehead Shopping Centre and Xscape, Scotland’s only indoor ski slope. The beautiful scenery of Loch Lomond is also only a drive away. Those looking to relax and unwind can take advantage of the hotel’s leisure and spa facilities including swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym as well as a range of spa treatments on offer. This 3 star hotel has 179, all tastefully furnished and many with stunning views of the Kilpatrick Hills. There are a variety of offers available at the Erskine Bridge Hotel through easy-breaks.com.
- Set in 18 acres of parkland
- Leisure facilities
- Short drive to Glasgow airport
- M&D’s Fun for all the family, have the time of you life at Scotland’s theme park.
- Strathclyde Park Enjoy a variety of water-sports on the lake, take the kids to the play park or enjoy the walking and cycling trails that pass through the park.
- Chatelherault Country Park Enjoy a fun, free day out – discover the country house, which was once the Duke of Hamilton’s hunting lodge, or see what wildlife you can spot as you walk along the River Avon.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Riverfront bistro, offering delicious meals, an inviting contemporary interior and a stunning vista of the Clyde Valley
- Darnley bar, for those who would prefer a lighter meal or snack, or for those dining outside of Bistro service times, the Darnley Bar offers the perfect dining solution
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Wifi available
- En suite facilities
- 4 miles from Kilpatrick station
- 0.4 miles from bus stop
- 6 miles from Glasgow airport