The Erskine Bridge Hotel is ideally placed for those looking for easy access to the airport and Glasgow City Centre. Situated in 18 acres of parkland it allows you to relax while still being near the heart of the city. There are plenty of attractions nearby, including Braehead Shopping Centre and Xscape, Scotland’s only indoor ski slope. The beautiful scenery of Loch Lomond is also only a drive away and is definately worth a visit. Those looking to relax and unwind can take advantage of the hotel’s leisure and spa facilities including swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym as well as a range of spa treatments. The hotel has 179 rooms, all tastefully furnished and many with stunning views of the Kilpatrick Hills.
- Set in 18 acres of parkland
- Leisure and Spa facilities
- Short drive to Glasgow airport
Fun for all the family, have the time of you life at Scotland’s theme park.
- Strathclyde Park
Enjoy a variety of water-sports on the lake, take the kids to the play park or enjoy the walking and cycling trails that pass through the park.
- Chatelherault Country Park
Enjoy a fun, free day out – discover the country house, which was once the Duke of Hamilton’s hunting lodge, or see what wildlife you can spot as you walk along the River Avon.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Riverfront bistro, offering delicious meals, an inviting contemporary interior and a stunning vista of the Clyde Valley
- Darnley bar, for those who would prefer a lighter meal or snack, or for those dining outside of Bistro service times, the Darnley Bar offers the perfect dining solution
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- FREE Wifi available
- En suite facilities
- 4 miles from Kilpatrick station
- 0.4 miles from bus stop
- 20mins into Glasgow City Centre
- 6 miles from Glasgow airport
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 4 customer reviews...