Just back from a super New Year 2 night package in a standard double room at this Hilton hotel. We went as a couple and had first of all checked the hotel website and also made an enquiry phone call. As we have no children we were aware (from the website) that it is a child friendly hotel and during our phone contact the receptionist was very honest and advised that there would most certainly be a lot of children but we decided to give it a go anyway as the package sounded great. We were not dis......
Why stay at Hilton Coylumbridge?
A family friendly resort in the heart of the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, The Hilton Coylumbridge is the ideal destination for a wide range of holidays. Just a few minutes’ drive from Aviemore rail station, the hotel is well connected to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the South while feeling a world away. The kids will love the outdoor activity park on-site which includes climbing wall, kids’ quad bikes and trampolines. After having some fun outdoors, kids can head to the Fun House where there is a soft paly area, golf and bowling. Other facilities in the hotel include swimming pools, gym, spa, sauna and whirlpool bath, as well as tennis courts. The Hilton Coylumbridge is the closest hotel to the Cairngorm slopes, making it ideal for those looking to go skiing or snowboarding. Whatever you are looking for from your holiday, the Hilton Coylumbridge in Aviemore has something for everyone. Keep an eye out for special offers at the Hilton Coylumbridge with easy-breaks.com.
- Family resort hotel
- Foreign currency exchange
- Thai lodge spa
- Dry ski slope
- Cairngorm Mountain Railway A high speed funicular takes visitors up the rocky surface of the mountain to the restaurant and mountain exhibition.
- Cairngorm Brewery See where some of the finest beers in the Highlands are made
- Cairngorm Reindeer Centre Visit the UK’s only reindeer herd
- Aviemore Highland Resort The resort offers skiing, skating and a leisure centre with pool, Jacuzzi and water shoot for the kids!
- Cairngorm Sleddog Adventure Centre Meet the dogs, take an evening sleddog trip, tour the kennels or visit the on-site museum.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 12 noon
- Pets welcome, £25 charge per stay
- Car parking available
- Children's activities
- Barber shop
- Gift shop
- Fitness room
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Video arcade
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Costa Coffee, enjoy a selection of Costa coffee available in the foyer
- Foyer Bar & Lounge, relax on the comfy sofa's or enjoy a light bite in the Foyer bar
- American Diner, adorned with 1950s memorabilia enjoy a classic burger or hot dog in this American themed diner complete with soft play area for the kids
- The Bistro, offering an a la carte menu with everythign from Fajitas to sirloin steak
- The Inverdruie Restaurant, giving you a choice of dishes using the best fresh market ingredients in a contemporary setting
- Woodshed Bar, the family friendly log cabin style bar features a full schedule of live entertainment from pub quizzes to live music
- Alarm radio
- Trouser press
- En suite facilities
- 1.9 miles from Aviemore railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 38 miles from Inverness airport
Hotel initially denied package included wine. Only on production of booking confirmation was it agreed that it did. No places had been reserved for us at the ceilidh party night. Foyer entertainment was a heavy rock singer which in my opinion was not a good choice for a family hotel on a Saturday night Drink prices very expensive....
My wife and I visited the Coylumbridge hotel during October 2012 for a two night break. The service from all staff was excellent as was the food at the Inverdruie restaurant. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. We would highly recommend the Hilton Coylumbridge and hope to return in the future. The scenery around Aviemore and Loch Morlich is spectacular at any time of year but in October the Autumn colours were magnificent....
As a family orientated hotel,you could not ask for better.Unfortunately for our age group,we found it to be just too noisy,particularly at meal times. If like us you are offered to dine in the Bistro,beware that you have a £16.00 limit,and as the cheapest main on the menu was £14.00,it is not difficult to work out it is going to cost you.Also the fare on the Bistro Menu does not compare with the excellent menu on offer on the DB&B basis. We did enjoy our 2 day break,but it could have been so m......