Whether you're looking for an active or relaxing break, The Boat Hotel near Aviemore offers traditional comfort deep in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park. Adjacent to The Boat of Garten Golf, this hotel is ideally placed for golf lovers. Indulge in a glass of your favourite tipple by the log fire or enjoy some for some of the best food in the Cairngorm National Park at the award winning Boat Bistro. The bedrooms are modern, with many offering spectacular views. Ideal for friends, families and couples alike, there is an array of outdoor activities available right on the doorstep at The Boat Hotel. Visit the Cairngorm brewery, or marvel at Britain’s only herd of reindeer at Cairngorm Reindeer Centre. Landmark Adventure Park is full of thrills, whatever your age, and is also within travelling distance from the hotel.
- 2 AA rosette bistro
- Close to Cairngorm ski resort
- Adjacent to Boat of Garten golf club
- James Braid Golf Course Set in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, take in the stunning scenery while playing the 18-hole golf course.
- Strathspey Steam Railway Get on board on a steam train and marvel as you speed past the spectacular surroundings.
- Bike and Hike Boat of Garten is sits on the edge of Abernethy National Nature Reserve and is perfect for walking and hiking.
- Fishing The River Spey is ideal for salmon fishing
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Wifi available, charges apply
- Pets welcome, £15 per night charge
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Osprey bistro, awarded 2 AA rosettes and offers modern interpretations of classic British dishes
- Osprey bar, warm, welcoming and the perfect place to meet for a pre dinner drink
- Room Service
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Iron & Ironing Board
- En suite facilities
- 6.3 miles from Aviemore railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 35 miles from Inverness airport
The hotel reviews contained within this site are solely the opinions of easy-breaks.com customers and do not reflect opinions or positions of easy-breaks.com.View all 3 customer reviews...