Breakfast & Dinner
This Victorian Granite building is situated in the shadow of the Cairngorms, right in the heart of the Spey Valley. With such a beautiful location, relaxing during your stay is inevitable. Grantown-on-Spey is near. There is a lot to do in Grantown-on-Spey, for families, couples and groups alike, with Inverness, Elgin, Nairn, Aviemore, The Cairngorm Mountain Funicular Railway, Strathspey Steam Railway and the Malt Whisky Trail all nearby. The Cairngorms and surrounding areas are home a variety of wildlife and for those who enjoy walking, there are plenty of trails and hill walks to follow. Other outdoor activities nearby include quad biking, archery, clay pigeon shooting, fishing and gorge walking.
- Set in own grounds
- Stunning views over the Cairngorms
- Close to River Spey, excellent for Salmon fishing
- Craggan Outdoors
- Winner of Highlands & islands “Best Visitor Attraction” in 2012, the centre offers one of the largest ranges of outdoor activities in Scotland.
- Anagach Woods
- Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of this pleasant forest walk and keep your eye out for red deer and squirrels.
- The Speyside Centre
- Visit the centre’s exhibition and art gallery and then purchase a souvenir from the gift shop!
- Grantown Museum
- Learn about how Grantown was built and how the town has evolved over the years
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Pets welcome, £10 per night charge
- Children welcome
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Cots and extra beds if you need them
- Extra z-bed available
- Room service
- En suite facilities
- 14 miles from Aviemore railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 33 miles from Inverness airport