The relaxed and friendly atmosphere of this family run hotel is one of the many reason why guests choose to return again and again. The views from the hotel are stunning, overlooking the Moray and Cromarty Firths and across to the hills of Caithness. The hotel is directly opposite the historic Moray Golf Club and is ideally situated for exploring the Coastal, Castle or Whisky Trails in the area. The hotel is undergoing a refreshing upgrade of many of its bedrooms and guest areas, whilst retaining much of its original character. Whatever you are looking for, there is a holiday package to suit everyone at the Stotfield hotel. There are a variety of breaks and special offers available at this hotel all year round with easy-breaks.com.
- Stunning views over the Moray and Cromarty Firths
- Directly opposite Moray Golf Club
- Lossiemouth Fisheries and Community Museum Ideally situated on the harbour, you can learn about the history of Lossiemouth and its community from the locals themselves.
- Moray Golf Club Take advantage of the two different courses available at this golf club.
- The Warehouse Theatre This venue host a variety of theatrical performances throughout the year, as well as a range of artists and bands.
- Beaches There are two beaches in Lossiemouth, both ideal for coastal walks and a family day out
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Wifi available
- Guide dogs only
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Cots available
- En suite facilities
- 6.9 miles from Elgin railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 37 miles from Inverness airport