Sunday Night Hotel Deal
January and February Simply Bed and Breakfast
November and December Simply Bed and Breakfast
March Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Turkey and Tinsel Break
Entertainment each evening in the hotel
Escape to the Highlands for a peaceful break or an outdoors adventure with a stay at the welcoming Nethybridge Hotel. Built in 1897, Nethybridge still retains much of its Victorian charm alongside plenty of modern amenities and comforts to ensure an enjoyable stay in Inverness-Shire. Look forward to taking a walk through the magical countryside and enjoy views of the fabulous Cairngorm Mountains and lushly wooded Strathspey.
The hotel is also within easy driving distance of Inverness, the capital of the Highlands - a great place to visit for shopping, dining and sightseeing. On the hotel's doorstep, you'll find a great range of entertainment on offer, including everything from horse riding to skiing, climbing, tennis or bowls. You'll also be perfectly placed for bird watching and anyone interested in spotting rare species should head along to the RSPB Loch Garten for the chance to spot some ospreys.
Keen golfers will also love the hotel's proximity to a fabulous selection of golf courses, found at Abernethy, Boat of Garten, Grantown-on-Spey and Carrbridge. Look forward to practicing your swing among gorgeous scenery. The Nethybridge Hotel is also perfectly placed for anyone hoping to explore the Highlands, top attractions nearby include Loch Ness, Culloden Battlefield, Cawdor Castle, John o' Groats and the Moray Firth.
Once you've wandered far and wide, return to the hotel for a lovely meal in the comfortable surrounds of the Hazelwood Restaurant. You'll be welcomed by friendly and attentive staff and given the choice of a wide range of local delicacies. After dining, take a seat in the hotel lounge and indulge in a malt whisky or an after dinner coffee before heading to your ensuite room and spending a pleasant night in the Highlands.
Where is the Nethybridge Hotel?
Nethy Bridge, Inverness-Shire PH25 3DP
The hotel is easily reached by Inverness Airport and the nearest railway station is in Aviemore, which is serviced by connections from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kyle of Lochalsh and Wick/Thurso. If you're driving, you'll reach the hotel via the M9 or A9.
What’s worth visiting in Inverness-Shire?
- RSPB Loch Garten– Get up close to magnificent ospreys in this fabulous garden centre, which provides a safe place for the birds to breed, and enjoy some scenic walks in the gardens.
- Ski Cairngorm Mountain– Put your skiing skills to the test and enjoy some stunning scenery as you take on these gorgeous ski slopes.
- Grantown Museum – Step back in time with a trip to Grantown Museum, which tells the story of the town's history.
- Tartan Heart Festival: August – There might be a Scottish flavour to this annual music festival but you can rest assured that all styles of music are catered to – bring your dancing shoes!
- Highland Archaeology Festival: October – Interested in the past? Visit during October and be sure to head along to this festival uncovering secrets from years gone by.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Sample some fine Scottish dishes and an extensive menu at the Abernethy Restaurant. Boasting a seasonal selection of dishes lovingly prepared by the Head Chef and efficient service by polite and well trained servers, it offers all of the necessary ingredients for a pleasant evening meal.
You'll also find a full bar menu and relaxing atmosphere on offer in the hotel's chilled out lounge and bar – the perfect place to stop for a light lunch, an afternoon snack or a nightcap. Be sure to try some of the malt whiskies on offer for a true, Highland experience.
Breakfast: 07:30 – 09:30 (Mon – Sat), 08:00 – 10:00 (Sunday)
Lunch: 12:00 – 14:00
Dinner: 18:30 – 20:30
Features at a glance
- 69 ensuite rooms
- Classic, four poster and garden view rooms available
- Enjoy the hotel's charming Victorian character
- Abernethy Restaurant
- Welcoming lounge bar
- Perfect for touring the Highlands
- Games room
- Find fishing and golfing nearby
- Pet-friendly hotel
- Wi-Fi available in public areas
- Free parking available on site
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 14:00, check out by 11:00
- Modified rooms available for guests with mobility difficulties – contact us to check details and availability.
- Pets are welcome, just let the hotel know ahead of booking.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Look forward to an exceptionally warm welcome and a fabulous location when you book a stay at the Nethybridge Hotel. With all of the wonders of the Highlands on its doorstep, it's the ideal choice for an adventure holiday in Inverness-Shire. From high energy sports like skiing to tranquil lochside walks, you can choose the pace. The hotel is also close to the capital of the Highlands, Inverness, so you can enjoy all of the fun of a city break from the tranquil base of your countryside retreat.”