Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine with dinner on the first evening
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Enviably located in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, you will discover a hotel with an assuring, warm welcome. Renowned for its hearty traditional fare and true Highland hospitality, the Highlander is the ideal base for touring the north of Scotland. Refurbished in June 2011, the hotel hosts 85 en-suite bedrooms, flat screen televisions and tea/coffee making facilities, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the hotel lounge. The Highlander Hotel is an ideal base from which you can sample the many activities and attractions in this delightful part of Scotland. From taking part in the "Wildcat Trail" to Snowboarding on the Cairngorm Mountains, there's something for everyone!
- FREE! Wifi available in the hotel lounge
- Located in the heart of Cairngorm National Park
- Highland Folk Museum Learn about how people lived in the Highlands from the 1700s up unitl the 1950s.
- Newtonmore Golf Club Situated along the banks of the River Spey, the surroundings of this course will amazing you!
- Craigower Lodge Outdoor Centre There is a wide selection of activities available here including canyoning, orienteering, skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting and mountaineering
- Newtonmore Riding Centre and Highland Pony Heritage Centre Ideal for complete beginners and experienced riders alike, experience the highland wilderness from horseback
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Pets welcome
- Ground floor rooms available on request
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 1.3 miles from Newtonmore railway station
- 10 min walk from bus stop
- 50 miles from Inverness airport