Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Situated north of the village of Dunblane in 10 acres of private grounds, DoubleTree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro is ideally based for exploring the Trossachs and Campsie Hills. Enjoy the welcoming atmosphere as soon as you arrive, receiving a warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in. The 200 bedrooms are modern and stylish, design with luxury and comfort in mind. The Doubletree by Hilton Dunblane Hydro offers a variety of activities from falconry lessons to cooking lessons at Nick Nairn’s cook school, located only 20 minutes away from the hotel. Take advantage of the hotel’s extensive leisure facilities including swimming pool, steam room, sauna, as well as a range of beauty and spa treatments on offer. After a busy day, enjoy fine dining in the Kailyard by Nick Nairn Restaurant and enjoy an after dinner drink in the stylish cocktail bar. Look out for special offers and a range of different breaks throughout the year with easy-breaks.com
- Great transport links to Glasgow & Edinburgh
- 15 min walk from Dunblane Railway Station
- Edinburgh Airport 35 miles from hotel
- DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie on arrival
- Dunblane Cathedral Home to a 9th century Pictish stone cross as well as the Dunblane Commemoration in memory of those who died in the town tragedy in 1996.
- Bike & Hike Try out the variety of walking and cycling paths in the area.
- Standing Waves Learn how to canoe and kayak at one of Scotland’s leading Canoe & Kayaking Centres
- Horse riding There are treks suitable for all levels of rider at Rednock Farm.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- Guide dogs only
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments available, must be pre-booked
- On site parking
- Guest lift
- Wheelchair acessible rooms, please call to check availability
- Cocktail bar, unwind after a day's sightseeing with a single-malt whisky or an after-dinner liqueur in the stylish Cocktail Bar.
- The Kailyard by Nick Nairn, hearty yet sophisticated dishes, created with passion and served with unparalleled attention to detail in a stylish, welcoming environment.
- Stuart lounge, the perfect place to read the morning papers or relax after exploring the beautiful Perthshire countryside, the Stuart Lounge boasts stunning views from the large, Victorian windows.<
- Wallace lounge, enjoy an after-dinner nightcap in this luxury Scottish hotel's inviting Wallace Lounge before retiring to your spacious accommodation
- On demand movies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.7 miles from Dunblane railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 35 miles from Edinburgh airport