Situated on the historic site of the Battle of Bannockburn, the King Robert Hotel family run hotel is the perfect place for a short break slap bang in the middle of the central belt. Easily accessible from the city of Stirling the hotel is ideally placed, being only 30 minutes from Edinburgh, 40 minutes from Glasgow. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and wonderful history all on the doorstep with attractions such as the Wallace Monument, the Falkirk Wheel and the Trossachs just a short drive away. The hotel offers variety of different room types including single rooms, twin rooms, double rooms and family rooms. All 52 bedrooms are modern, stylish and designed with comfort in mind, ideal after a day of sightseeing the historic landmarks of Stirling and the Trossachs.
- FREE! Wifi access
- Excellent location
- Popular tribute breaks
- Wallace Monument
Learn more about the exciting life of Sir William Wallace, guardian of Scotland who died for his beliefs.
- Bannockburn Battlefield Heritage Centre
Witness where the historic battle took place, learn more about the life of Robert the Bruce and perhaps even catch a battle re-enactment.
- Stirling Smith Art Gallery & Museum
Learn about how the city of Stirling has evolved from prehistoric times right up until the present day.
- Fall of Falloch
Take in the stunning scenery as you meander along one of the walking trails.
- Check in:2pm
- Check out: 11am
- On site parking
- Guide dogs only
- Ground floor rooms available on request
- Free onsite parking
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Bruces bistro, serving lunch and dinner in a modern and relaxed atmosphere
- Lounge bar is open for drinks and sports TV
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Wifi available
- En suite facilities
- 2 miles from Stirling railway station
- 1.9 miles from Stirling bus station
- 33 miles from Glasgow airport