Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
The prestigious 4 star Stirling Highland Hotel, part of The Hotel Collection, is perfectly located for holidays and short breaks in Stirling and the surrounding countryside. Formerly the city’s High School, the hotel sits in the heart of Stirling and offers panoramic views across the Forth Valley. There is plenty to do in the area, with Stirling Castle and the old Town Jail only a short stroll away. Other popular attractions nearby include the Wallace Monument, Blair Drummond Safari Park and the Bridge of Allan. Relax and indulge in a spa treatment and take advantage of the hotel’s leisure facilities which include an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, spa pool, gym and squash courts.
- FREE!Wifi Access
- Working observatory
- Leisure facilities
- AA rosette restaurant
- Wallace Monument
Learn more about the exciting life of Sir William Wallace, guardian of Scotland who died for his beliefs.
- Bannockburn Battlefield Heritage Centre
Witness where the historic battle took place, learn more about the life of Robert the Bruce and perhaps even catch a battle re-enactment.
- Stirling Smith Art Gallery & Museum
Learn about how the city of Stirling has evolved from prehistoric times right up until the present day.
- Fall of Falloch
Take in the stunning scenery as you meander along one of the walking trails.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Swimming pool
- Spa & beauty treatments available, must be pre-booked
- Free Wifi available
- On site parking
- Pets welcome, £15 per stay charge
- Guest lift
- Wheechair accessible rooms, please call to check availability
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Scholars restaurant, offering fine dining in this aa rosette awarded restaurant
- Headmaster's study, offer light snacks and drinks. Choose from the extensive range of whisky!
- AA rosette Restaurant
- Work desk
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 0.4 miles from Stirling railway station
- 0.5 miles from Stirling bus station
- 32 miles from Glasgow airport