Breakfast & Dinner
Entertainment Break - Band and Disco
Entertainment Break - Tribute and Disco
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Entertainment Break - Tribute Nights
Live Tribute Act Entertainment
Just a short walk from the quaint village of Aberfoyle, also known as the gateway to the Trossachs, The Rob Roy Hotel is ideally place for exploring the wonders of Loch Katrine, Loch Lomond and the Highlands. Discover the outstanding beauty of the rugged hills and mysterious lochs only 40 minutes outside Glasgow city centre. For those who love walking, there are a variety of trails in the area. Other nearby attractions include Go Ape and Aberfoyle Golf Club. The hotel has 100 bedrooms with a range of single, double, triple and family rooms available. All the rooms have been designed with comfort in mind and there is also a selection of upgraded rooms available. Enjoy a quick bite to eat in the Thistle Bar Lounge, or you can go to the Tartan Tea Rooms which serves both lunch and dinner.
- Short walk to Aberfoyle
- Excellent base to explore the Trossachs
- Entertainment most weekends
- Go Ape
- Home to two of Britain’s longest zip wires, feel like you are flying as you zoom across land and water over 150 feet in the air!
- Aberfoyle Golf Club
- Take in the spectacular views of Ben Lomond and the River Forth as you play this 18-hole course.
- Bird of Prey Trail
- Covering several wildlife watching areas, see how many birds of prey you can spot.
- Check in:3pm
- Check out: 10:30am
- On site parking
- Guide dogs only
- Guest lift
- Ground floor rooms available on request
BAR & RESTAURANT
- Tartan Tea rooms, serving both lunch and dinner
- Thistle bar lounge, enjoy a light snack or drink
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 20 miles from Balloch railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 30 miles from Glasgow airport