Built in the 17th century, the Dreadnought Hotel remains an important Callander landmark with its own distinctive character and charm. Callander is a quaint town surrounded by beautiful countryside, which makes it a really popular destination with tourists. There are many things make this hotel unique, from the stunning stain glass windows to the wood panelled lounge bar where you can enjoy traditional Scottish fare. The 61 en-suite bedrooms combine traditional historic features with all the modern comforts you would expect. Callander is perfectly placed for visiting Loch Lomond, Loch Long and the Trossachs National Park. Other nearby attractions include Bracklinn Falls, Callander Golf Course, Doune Castle and Blair Drummond Safari Park. The Dreadnought Hotel offers great value breaks through easy-breaks.com.
- FREE! Wifi available from June 2013
- Centrally located in Callander
- Entertainment most weekends
- Dunblane Cathedral
- Home to a 9th century Pictish stone cross as well as the Dunblane Commemoration in memory of those who died in the town tragedy in 1996.
- Bike & Hike
- Try out the variety of walking and cycling paths in the area.
- Standing Waves
- Learn how to canoe and kayak at one of Scotland’s leading Canoe & Kayaking Centres
- Horse riding
- There are treks suitable for all levels of rider at Rednock Farm.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
- Guest lift
- On site parking
- Pets welcome, £15 per dog per stay charge
- Ground floor rooms available on request
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- En suite facilities
- 13 miles from Dunblane railway station
- Adjacent to bus stop
- 50 miles from Glasgow airport