Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
A luxurious hotel set in private grounds on the edge of Loch Snizort. Built as a hunting lodge by the MacDonald’s, it is steeped in history and has an enchanting period feel, flattered by roaring open fires. Discover individually designed bedrooms and suites offering four poster beds, sumptuous fabrics and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. Enjoy a game of golf on the hotel’s own challenging nine hole (18 tee) course and feast your eyes on the dazzling views over Loch Snizort. For those looking to relax, you can enjoy the breath-taking views from one of the luxurious lounges or the cocktail bar. The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the surrounding Scottish Highlands and visiting the many local attractions on offer. There are both weekend and mid-week breaks on offer at the Skeabost Country House Hotel in Skye with easy-breaks.com
- FREE! Wifi
- Individually designed bedrooms
- Cocktail bar
- 9 hole golf course
- Fishing on River Snizort
- Dunvegan Castle
The oldest continuously inhabited castle in Scotland.
- Talisker Distillery
The only distillery on the Isle of Skye.
- Skye Museum of Island Life
The museum offers visitors a unique experience and a true insight into island life 100 years ago.
- Portree Harbour Boat Trips
See Skye from the sea with fabulous views and unbelievable wild-life.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 11am
BARS & RESTAURANT
- Lounge Bar, offering a selection of wines, malt whiskies and cocktails
- Restaurant, enjoy a fine dining experience from a varied menu using local produce where possible
- Lunches are also served in the public areas
- En suite facilities
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- 15 min drive from Portree
- 2.5 miles from bus stop
- 14.5 miles from Uig Ferry Terminal
- 40 miles from Kyle of Lochalsh train station