Breakfast & Dinner
Exclusive Late Deal
Breakfast & Dinner
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine in your room on arrival
Bottle of Prosecco and box of chocolates
Eastwood Hall combines a boutique hotel feel with the style and comfort of a country house hotel. With a mixture of historic features and modern convenience, this is a popular hotel for events and conferences, and a perfect setting for short breaks in Nottinghamshire.
The hotel is set in 26 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds, which features tennis courts, jogging routes and facilities for clay pigeon shooting and archery. Inside, there are even more facilities for leisure breaks, with a health & leisure club that includes a swimming pool, gym, sauna and steam room. And the informal but stylish restaurant and bar offers the kind of relaxing atmosphere you’d expect of a four-star standard.
Eastwood Hall is just a short drive from the historic city of Nottingham, famous for the legendary Robin Hood and the novelist & poet D.H. Lawrence. A visit to the hotel offers the chance to discover more about both, with Sherwood Forest within 20 miles and the D. H. Lawrence Heritage and Birthplace museum both close.
Whether looking for sightseeing holidays, outdoor pursuits or local history, the area is full of attractions and activities. From Nottingham Castle to Chatsworth House, the National Water Sports Centre or the spectacular Peak District National Park, the area is packed full of things to see and do.
Find the best hotel deals at Eastwood Hall Hotel >
Where is Eastwood Hall?
However you’re travelling to Eastwood Hall, the hotel is easy to reach – as it is just a few minutes’ drive away from junction 26 of the M1, 10 miles from Nottingham city train station and 17 miles from East Midlands Airport.
What’s worth visiting in Nottingham?
• Nottingham Castle – First built in the 11th century and rebuilt in the 17th century, the castle sits high above Nottingham, commanding brilliant views across the city.
• City of Caves – step into an underground world and discover the history of the caves that now sit beneath the Broadmarsh Shopping Centre.
• D.H. Lawrence Heritage – Just a few moments from the hotel, this award-winning attraction offers a look into the life and times of Nottinghamshire’s most famous writer.
• Sherwood Forest – See where the legend of Robin Hood was born and explore the Sherwood Forest National Nature Reserve, an ancient wood that covers more than 450 acres.
• Chatsworth House – explore the stately home, the impressive gardens, meet the animals in the farmyard, browse the farm shop and enjoy a refreshment in the café – all in one place.
What is there to do at the hotel?
Eastwood Hall has plenty of facilities to keep you busy without having to leave the grounds. Take a dip in the swimming pool (only for adults, apart from selected times over the weekend), or relax in the whirlpool, sauna or steamroom. You can also work up a sweat in the state-of-the-art fitness centre and aerobics studio, play on the all-weather tennis courts or go for a jog on one of the trails in the grounds. And, if you prefer your activities to be a little less vigorous, there is a games room with a snooker and pool table.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The Tempus Bar & Restaurant provides style and quality in equal measure, with a fresh and modern environment to unwind and an obvious dedication to service, whether you’re unwinding with a drink or dining with friends or family.
The menus reflect a commitment to fresh, seasonal produce sourced locally wherever possible - and offer a modern take on European classics and timeless British cuisine for the dinner service, with a more traditional take on the full English breakfast.
Features at a glance
• 150 modern en-suite rooms
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• TV with satellite channels
• Spacious, modern bar and restaurant area
• Ample guest car parking
• Air-conditioned fitness centre & gym
• Busy exercise class timetable
• 24 hour room service & front desk
• Relaxing Jacuzzi, sauna and steamroom
• Swimming Pool (adults only, apart from selected weekend times)
• Games room with pool and snooker tables
• Outdoor tennis courts
• Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• Extensive landscaped grounds
What else do I need to know?
• Check-in after 2pm, check-out by 12pm
• Disabled access and ground-floor rooms available – please call easy-breaks on 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check details and availability.
“Eastwood Hall is a traditional, but comfortable hotel that has a quiet and beautiful location outside Nottingham. It’s perfect for couples looking for a relaxing break or romantic weekend away, with a contemporary restaurant and bar, and extensive landscaped grounds providing a lovely setting for tranquil walks.”