Pet Friendly Break
Breakfast & Dinner
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Wine and Dine
Bottle of bubbly and chocolates
Includes entry to the RRS Discovery & Verdant Works in Dundee
Simply Bed and Breakfast
The Park Hotel in Montrose offers cosy interiors with traditional décor. Located in the mid-links area of the town, it is a short walk away from Montrose Beach and the town centre. The hotel has 57 elegant bedrooms that have a flat-screen television, WiFi access and a welcome tea tray.
Montrose is situated between Dundee and Aberdeen. It sits on the edge of a landlocked lagoon, brimming with wildlife and also has a sandy beach that is overlooked by a lighthouse. The area is a golfer’s paradise, being situated less than an hour’s drive from some of Scotland’s best courses as well as being well located for exploring the Angus Glens.
The hotel’s ‘Parker’s’ restaurant and bar has a country feel with its wood-beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls and serves a menu of brasserie style dishes throughout the day.
Where is The Park Hotel?
61 John Street, Montrose DD10 8RJ
From Dundee, follow the A92 to Montrose. At the Rossie Island Road, continue onto B9133 and take Provost Scott’s Road to John Street. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Wharf Street and continue until it becomes Hill Street. Continue onto Panmure Place and then onto Provost Scott's Road and turn left onto John Street. The hotel is on the right.
What’s worth visiting in Angus?
- Montrose Beach - Spend the day on the golden sands of Montrose Beach – great for walking the dog!
- Red Castle - Located four miles from Montrose, these castle ruins overlook Lunan Bay.
- House of Dun - Both the interior and the grounds of this spectacular Georgian house overlooking the Montrose Basin, have been beautifully restored.
- Montrose Links – Only a few minutes from the hotel, Montrose Links has two 18 hole golf courses that are over 450 years old – making it the fifth oldest course in the world.
What is there to eat and drink at the hotel?
The hotel’s ‘Parker’s’ restaurant’s serves up a variety of hearty dishes from its brasserie style menu. The restaurant and bar has tasteful and traditional décor, reflective of the rest of the hotel, inviting you to warm up after a day of exploring the Angus Glens with a dram or glass of brandy.
Breakfast: 07:00-09:00 (Mon-Sat) 08:00-10:00 (Sun)
Lunch: 12:00 -14:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 21:00
Features at a glance:
- Located in central Montrose
- Traditional hotel
- ‘Parker’s’ Restaurant
- Hotel Bar
- Free guest parking
- Dog friendly
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, charges apply
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for family rooms or suites, please get in touch with our team.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“With gorgeous scenery and excellent golfing on its doorstep, The Park Hotel in Montrose is a great location for a short break in the north of Scotland, being close to the centre of town, the beach and the famous Montrose Links.”