A bottle of wine in your room on arrival
Dinner On One Night
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine
A four-star hotel near Irvine town centre, the Hallmark Hotel Irvine offers a comfortable and contemporary base for exploring the beautiful region of Ayrshire. The style throughout is contemporary, with smart furnishings and décor, both in the public areas and in the luxurious guest accommodation. With a handy location in a region full of history, natural beauty and exciting attractions, the hotel is an ideal destination for golf breaks, leisure breaks and relaxing family holidays in Scotland.
Having been redeveloped and reshaped in modern times, Irvine is known as a new town. Yet its history goes back much further than the 20th century: it was even one of the nation’s first capitals in medieval times. Today, you can find its rich heritage in a range of attractions within easy reach of the hotel, from sites like Dundonald Castle and Culzean Castle to museums exploring the region’s maritime, industrial and agricultural past. Ayrshire is perhaps most famous for Robert Burns, whose legacy is alive and well in Irvine, where the poet once lived, as well as in the nearby museum at his birthplace.
The region is home to some of the country’s finest golf courses, including past and future open hosts, while the hotel even has its own 9-hole junior course, placing it among the best hotels for golf breaks in Ayrshire. So before you head out to the likes of Turnberry or Royal Troon, you can use the hotel’s course for a quick practice round.
Whether you spend the day exploring the coast, discovering the culture or playing a round of golf, the hotel offers a comfortable setting where you can truly relax. From enjoying dinner in the brasserie-style restaurant, to having a drink in the casual lounge bar or simply kicking back in one of the comfortable guest rooms, you can truly unwind in style in the four-star Hallmark Hotel in Irvine.
Where is the Hallmark Hotel Irvine?
46 Annick Road, Irvine, Scotland, KA11 4LD
The hotel is on the B7081, to the east of Irvine town centre – close to the junction between the A78 and the A71, which leads toward Kilmarnock and onto Glasgow. The town’s railway station is a five-minute drive away, while the nearest airport is Prestwick, just over 8 miles to the south.
What’s worth visiting in Irvine?
- Scottish Maritime Museum – This popular museum offers an insight into Scots’ relationship with the sea over the ages, with an engaging array of exhibits including ships, ship-building equipment and a range of small vessels.
- Heads of Ayr Farm Park – For families visiting the area, this attraction offers a wealth of activities to keep kids busy and a wide range of animals to meet, from Wallabies and Meerkats to Shetland Ponies and Pythons.
- Irvine New Town Trail – A 12 mile cycle path loop that offers an active way to explore the area.
- 2016 Open Championship: July – Just down the coast in the town of Troon, the world’s best golfers will come together to fight it out for one of the game’s biggest prizes.
- Scottish Grand National: April – While Ayr Racecourse offers a busy calendar of race meetings, the standout event is surely the Scottish Grand National Festival, when two days of racing culminates in one of the most prestigious contests in racing.
What is there to do at the hotel?
The hotel is set among its own 9-hole par-3 course, which can not only serve as a good practice ground for any players getting into the swing of golf breaks, but can also offer a fun introduction to the game for families and beginners.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
The hotel’s Brasserie Restaurant is a modern, open dining area well decorated with contemporary furnishings and a colour scheme that is both warm and understated. It offers an informal dining experience, with a menu that gives traditional British cuisine a fresh, continental twist.
The Bar has a refined, elegant feel, with a chic bar area and smart, comfortable seating – making it an ideal spot whether you’re enjoying a sophisticated cocktail with friends or having a quick coffee before you head out to explore the area.
Breakfast: 7am – 9.30am
Lunch: Bar meals served 12noon – 9pm
Dinner: 6pm – 9pm
Features at a glance
- Modern four-star hotel in Ayrshire
- Perfect location for exploring the south west coastline
- Ideal for leisure breaks and family holidays
- Set amongst a 9-hole junior golf course
- Excellent base for golf breaks in Scotland
- 128 well-appointed guest rooms
- Elegant Brasserie Restaurant
- Stylish Bar & Lounge area
- Dog-friendly hotel
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Ample free guest parking.
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 3pm, check out by 11am.
- Ground floor rooms are available – please contact us for details and booking.
- To book family rooms, please get in touch with our customer service team.
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel, with a £15 charge per night.
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“If you’re exploring the beautiful region of Ayrshire, then the Hallmark Hotel Irvine can provide a modern, comfortable base for your visit – with great facilities and some four-star luxury. With it’s own practice course and a huge range of courses in the area, it's among the best hotels for golf breaks in Scotland, but even if you're not bringing the clubs, it's the perfect hotel for seeing such a picturesque part of the country.”