Breakfast and dinner on one evening
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast & Dinner
Simply Bed and Breakfast
Breakfast and dinner on one evening
A bottle of bubbly
This fantastic 4-star resort is located within a 5000-acre estate that includes two parkland golf courses and a variety of excellent leisure facilities. The Green Hotel offers a selection of comfortable, spacious rooms, a fascinating history as an 18th and 19th century coaching inn and plenty of opportunities to explore the charming town of Kinross and scenic Perthshire countryside.
Highlights nearby include canoeing on Loch Leven, fishing, taking a spin at the Knockhill Racing Circuit, bird spotting at RSPB Loch Leven and discovering the area's history at the fascinating Black Watch Castle & Museum.
With two great golf courses, The Bruce and The Montgomery, on the hotels' doorstep and 20 more within an hour's drive, golfers will have plenty of opportunities to work on their swing. Guests will also be able to make use of the excellent leisure facilities in Windlestrae, Green's sister hotel.
The resort also boasts four brilliant dining options, split across the two hotels. In the Green Hotel, guests can enjoy a meal in the contemporary Jock's Bar, the elegant Basil's restaurant or in the scenic Courtyard Bar. In Windlestrae, there are traditional Italian dishes to be found in Monty's and lots of light meals in the laidback Rushes Bar.
Where is The Green Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort?
The Muirs, Perth & Kinross KY13 8AS
Approach via the M90 and turn off at Junction 6, where the hotel can be found just three minutes away. Express coaches are available from both Edinburgh and Glasgow airports.
What’s worth visiting in Kinross?
- Lochleven Castle - Visit the 15th or 16th century castle where Mary Queen of Scots was once held and discover more of Scotland's history.
- Loch Leven Nature Reserve - Get up close and personal with local wildlife and enjoy gorgeous waterside views at this scenic reserve.
- Pittencrieff Park - Take a short trip into Dunfermline to visit a park of outstanding quality and beauty.
- Mary Queen of Scots Festival: September – Telling the story of this fascinating royal figure, the festival features historical re-enactments and fun events.
What is there to do at the hotel?
Take a short walk to the Green Hotel's sister hotel and guests can enjoy unwinding in the Gravity Health & Leisure Club. Boasting a 20m indoor pool, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi and treatment rooms, it’s an excellent place to relax. Guests can also get their adrenaline going in the well-equipped gym, hire mountain bikes, or play a few rounds of golf.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Begin the evening with a pre-dinner drink in the Courtyard Bar before visiting the elegant hotel restaurant, Basil. Guests can also head over to Windlestrae to dine on traditional Italian dishes such as pastas and bruschetta in Monty's. There, they'll also find the relaxed Rushes bar, which boasts a TV and pool table as well as lots of snacks and light meals.
Back in the Green Hotel, there's also the warm and friendly Jock's Bar, which takes its name from the region's well known Black Watch Regiment and serves a variety of local and international dishes.
Breakfast: Weekdays 07:00 – 10:00, weekend 07:00 – 10:30
Lunch: All day bar menu
Dinner: 18:30 – 21:30
Features at a glance
- Selection of standard and four poster rooms
- Luxury, 4-star Scottish resort
- Four, fabulous dining venues
- Two great golf courses on hotel's doorstep
- Access to excellent health and leisure centre
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary WiFi throughout
- Free parking onsite
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- Disabled access rooms available – please contact us to check details and availability
- To make a booking for Executive or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“A firm favourite among golf fans, the 4-star Green Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort not only has two quality courses right on its doorstep, it has 20 more within an hour's drive. What's more, the resort has it's own well-equipped health and leisure club, four fantastic restaurants, a lovely location by the banks of Loch Leven and a live music venue right there in the resort.”