A bottle of Champagne on arrival
Dinner on One Night
Breakfast and dinner on the first evening
Includes Packed lunch & Walking Maps
Wine and Dine
A bottle of wine in your room on arrival
Anytime Bed and Breakfast
Located at the foot of Beinn na Caillich and leading towards the famous Cuillin Hills, the Dunollie Hotel is a smart choice for walking holidays on the Isle of Skye. The hotel also overlooks the serene waters of Broadford Bay and boasts 84 en-suite bedrooms, many featuring views of the water and all boasting modern conveniences.
There are plenty of wonderful attractions nearby, including the picturesque Isle Elgol, crofting and fishing villages in the Strath area of the Island, and the iconic Donvegan Castle. Keen golfers may also be interested in booking a few rounds at the scenic Isle of Skye Golf Club, conveniently located nearby.
Guests can enjoy a breathtaking view of the water as they peruse a carefully selected menu by highly trained chefs in the Torridon View Restaurant. There’s also a fine selection of light meals, as well as plenty of local malt whiskies and other refreshments available in the relaxing Redhills Lounge. At the weekend, the lively hotel bar also often plays host to a variety of local musicians and performers.
Where is the Dunollie Hotel?
Broadford, Isle Of Skye, United Kingdom IV49 9AEA
Located only seven miles from Skye Bridge and nine miles from the Kyle of Lochalsh railway station, the hotel is easy accessible via car or train.
What’s worth visiting on The Isle of Skye?
- Skye Serpentarium Reptile World– Visitors can get up close and personal with a variety of snakes, reptiles and tortoises at one of this visitor centre’s exciting handling sessions.
- Donvegan Castle– Discover one of Scotland’s most iconic castles, perched on the rocky outcrops of Loch Dunvegan and boasting many fine oil paintings and plenty of treasures from Clan MacLeod, who’ve occupied the castle for more than 800 years.
- Balmacara Estate and Lochalsh Woodland – This traditional Highlands crofting estate offers a fascinating glimpse into Scotland’s history and is a fascinating day out.
- Fèis an Eilein Skye Festival: July-August – Over the space of two months, Skye welcomes a huge number of musicians, bands and performers from all over the world.
Where is there to eat & drink at the hotel?
Guests can enjoy beautiful views of the bay as they dine when they choose the hotel’s own Torridon View Restaurant. The menu features a wide range of local produce, all prepared by highly trained chefs, as well as an extensive accompanying wine list.
For a casual setting and a welcoming atmosphere, guests can pull up a chair in Redhills Lounge – which also boasts a fine selection of local malt whiskies and ales.
Breakfast: 07:00 – 09:30
Lunch: (From April) Bar Menu 12:00 – 21:30
Dinner: 18:00 – 20:30
Features at a glance
- Choose from 84 tastefully decorated en-suite bedrooms
- Serene location overlooking the waterside of Broadford Bay
- Beautiful views of the water while dining at the Torridon View Restaurant
- Many wonderful malt whiskeys and ales on offer in the Redhill Lounge
- Pets welcome although a small surcharge applies
- Views across the sea to Applecross and Loch Kishorn
- Free car parking
What else do I need to know?
- Check in after 15:00, check out by 11:00.
- To make a booking for Executive or Deluxe rooms, please get in touch with our team
- To contact easy-breaks.com call 08430 55 44 33 or email email@example.com
“Savour culinary delights on a romantic weekend for two by booking a table in the Dunollie Hotel’s Torridon View Restaurant overlooking Broadford Bay, offering a stunning view and fine dining experience on the Isle of Skye. Charming and elegantly decorated bedrooms, paired with an excellent location at the foot of the impressive Cuillin Hills make this an ideal base for anyone hoping to explore the region’s many historical highlights.”